Baxter's Mtt Training Program

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there rly is a legit interest in this i would be willing to do it but would def have to be for some price cuz i am way too busy these days to just do it for fun...if ya dont think i am good enought to pay for then we can figure out some otha sickos to help out too

if there rly is a legit interest in this i would be willing to do it but would def have to be for some price cuz i am way too busy these days to just do it for fun...if ya dont think i am good enought to pay for then we can figure out some otha sickos to help out too
WWW.VTBAXTER.COM YOUR ONLINE GUIDE TO BECOME A SICKO AT DONKAMENTS.
added you on aim. weeeeeeeeeeeeee
in.
WWW.VTBAXTER.COM YOUR ONLINE GUIDE TO BECOME A SICKO AT DONKAMENTS.
lolol. yea, AIDS.

OK, what the training will consist of:Every Sunday I will be on skype (maybe teamview too depending how good my internet is/if my computer is lagging). Usually on Sunday I am playing tons of tables so spots will definitely come up that we can talk about.I will analyze and take notes on one full hand history a week for you (maybe one every two weeks depending on how many people I take on).Any tournament I play and you guys want the full hand history for, you got it. As long as you do not send it to anyone else obviously.I will be on aim to answer any quick line checkups or basically anything. I will create a listserv for everyone in the training group. Anytime I have anything I feel is very important (something interesting I came across, a really good aim conversation, etc) I will email it to all of you. I will have one “classroom” topic each week with a different topic. Topics could be stuff like shove ranges or just a very interesting hand that we could talk a lot about. I do not want to do these while I am playing obviously because I would not be able to put as much into the lesson and my schedule is pretty erratic and my social life is pretty important to me so I cannot guarantee a time that will work for everyone. I think the lessons will run for 1-2 hours depending on how good the discussions go. Most likely I would want to do them sometime Mon-Thurs but we can figure out the details of the times later as I know everyone’s schedules. Also, if everyone really likes these I would definitely be down to do more than one a week.Also, anytime I will be playing and you are around we can skype/teamview. I will also be open to ghosting some of your guy’s sessions.Guys, just holla at me on aim and we can work some stuff out. I really feel like I can teach you guys a lot. I have been working on my game a good bit the last 2 weeks and I have learned a lot and am continuing to improve.

Heh, title is false advertising...no longer free, but it is serious!!maybe i should create new thread? dont rly wanna spam boards tho...mods, can u change title or should I just create a new thread?
new thread imo, sick idea sir