Time To Invent A New Game

I call it No River Hold em.Tired of getting ****ed in the ass by the river?? I think this would be an awesome game.Changes:No river.Mixed betting: Pot limit pre and post flop, No limit after the turn3 Hole cards (only use two) Whadda ya think?

LOL noriveramentsI actually got bored a few months ago and came up with this idea.Basically same as hold'em with the following exceptions:DealBetting roundFlopBetting roundTurn + RiverBetting roundAll players remaining have a choice to discard one card on board and have it replacedBetting roundShowdown

I call it No River Hold em.Tired of getting ****ed in the ass by the river?? I think this would be an awesome game.Changes:No river.Mixed betting: Pot limit pre and post flop, No limit after the turn3 Hole cards (only use two) Whadda ya think?
Its basically a form of pineapple with modified betting structure. ANd some tourney have PL pre flop, and NL post.
tired of gettin fked in the asss by the turn ?new game no turn holdem we each get 4 crds use 2 and see a flop ....
Ohmahgod. Got dicked by the flop earlier. No flop. Start with 5 cards....What to call it....
You're just throwing card odds out the window on this aren't you?
Or creating new odds. Now thats next level thinking!
Play Hi/low (no qualifier) NLHE, w/ 2 jokers. You'll be in for a good ole time.
The one time we played with Jokers in the deck I got pocket Jokers. 100% serious too lol.
Or creating new odds. Now thats next level thinking!The one time we played with Jokers in the deck I got pocket Jokers. 100% serious too lol.
Game Theory says you have to definately move allin preflop to protect your hand.
At least we know Tritz couldn't see the river before it's dealt in this game.
But he could see the flop and turn

Why don't we just play with two cards, no flop, no turn, no river. Nothing. Why can't we just whoever has the best two card hand wins? That way the best hand preflop always wins.