ftp tournament monday

Hey that was fun :club: I got sooo damn lucky, caught quad queens AND a straight flush to do it, but I won this oneStatistics for 208 HandsStreet Saw Saw/Total Flop 31 15%Turn 16 8%River 8 4%Showdown 8 4%Street Won Won/Saw Won/TotalPre-flop 19 9% 9%Flop 4 13% 2%Turn 3 19% 1%River 0 0% 0%Showdown 8 100% 4%That helps too :PI'm such a lucky bastard today folks, what can I say

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys..hope everyone had fun...i had some of my buddies drop by from out of town so i made a move earlier and unforunatly on my no pair no draw my krablar got sucked out on by 88. Oh well maybe next time itll hold up

well i signed up already so count me in.. looks like there's still only one registered...lol
if splashmaster signs up someone let me know ASAP. i will offer a 20$ bounty to anyone who eliminates him.
spoken like a true 12 year old
actually i would think that you would have been eager to play under a bounty. given that you are such a professional, having come 8th in numerous tournaments in 2002, you would surely realize the value of having players gun for you with marginal hands, no?

I had a really good time. It was amazing how long a 13 person tournament can take when everyone actually knows what they're doing!I took home third and made a move that was actually debated over chat while the tournament was still going on. I'll try to get the hand history and post it in strategy.EDITOK, please keep in mind that I just signed up to FT the other day, I tried to get my hand history in the "request" block, but I can't access it. Is there some reason?

well i signed up already so count me in.. looks like there's still only one registered...lol
if splashmaster signs up someone let me know ASAP. i will offer a 20$ bounty to anyone who eliminates him.
actually i would think that you would have been eager to play under a bounty. given that you are such a professional, having come 8th in numerous tournaments in 2002, you would surely realize the value of having players gun for you with marginal hands, no?
how many final tables have you been to?nonethats what I thoughtend of story
if by none you mean several, then you are correct.
I dont consider 10.00 tourneysnone with buy-ins over 100.00now I can say end of story
I dont consider 10.00 tourneysnone with buy-ins over 100.00now I can say end of story
if by none you mean several, you are correct. See, you dont really know anything about me. All you can do is keep picking arbitrary numbers and saying ive never made that much, or ive never won a tournament with that big a buyin, or your house is worth 350k, or some other such nonsense. the fact is you've embarrassed yourself repeatedly, and you are the only one who doesnt realize how big of a joke it is that you get so riled up by some 'little punk'.
if by none you mean several, you are correct. See, you dont really know anything about me. All you can do is keep picking arbitrary numbers and saying ive never made that much, or ive never won a tournament with that big a buyin, or your house is worth 350k, or some other such nonsense. the fact is you've embarrassed yourself repeatedly, and you are the only one who doesnt realize how big of a joke it is that you get so riled up by some 'little punk'.
ive embaressed myself?LOL