Kk Against Passive Donk Who Suddenly Gets Aggressive

villain is 40.9/3.6/0.94/110 hands, 49.9 went to showdownI hadn't noticed him raise preflop before and he was a huge donk (cold calling 3 bets pre with J2s and stuff like that), but I took a huge pot off him a hand earlier when he was very aggressive with two pair when I had a straight. Is just calling down with KK here weak, or could you even find a fold maybe?(just FYI, in case someone thinks that, this is not a bad beat post)PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is BB with K :D , K :D . 2 folds, UTG+2 raises, 6 folds, Hero 3-bets, UTG+2 caps, Hero calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) T :D , 7 :D , J :)(2 players)Hero bets, UTG+2 raises, Hero calls.Turn: (6.25 BB) 4 :)(2 players)Hero checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls.River: (8.25 BB) 5 :club:(2 players)Hero checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 10.25 BB

i think you should have 3-bet the flop, if he's that passive he's not raising pf with 7-7, and maybe not even with 10-10as played, it's fine

if he is passive the ten and the jack on the flop make me like the way you played it. really if you give him a range based on his stats once he raises the flop you could almost fold, but in the real world players like this randomly do weird things and i don't like the idea of folding kings with no ace on the board heads up.

I try to check/raise this flop most of the time, because if we're 3-bet, we have to just call down most of the time. But we get the same information about his handstrength for a small-bet less.Wang

If the board didn't contain the J and the T, I'd be a lot more likely to put in more bets postflop, btw.It's just that the only had that gets super aggro on this flop, that we beat, is QQ, and even they'd be smart to slowdown since they beat nothing.

:edited since post i was ranting on was deleted:i know we have KK, but why are we wanting to throw in more bets against a guy who's fairly passive?i could go for c/r the flop, and calling down a 3-bet, but only if i think he'd bet/raise QQ there. i dont mind leading out as it may get him to play AK more straightforward. but, im also not sure he's capping AK preflop with those stats.

I like the c/r on flop. I think his numbers will bring the flop bet since he is so passive preflop in most cases. He's attached.I think it is reasonable to c/c down here as likely you are facing JJ+. I think this player would not slow with the QQ, He's attached to his hand.But his stats say to me he is a donk so you need to consider AK(flush possible then too) or even TT,99 or AQ.If he's peeved at his two pair being knocked out, he could be even more stubborn with a lesser hand. If player not such a donk maybe a TPP, where do we find a fold..... or do we?

I haven't played FR LHE in a while, but against a player this passive, I don't see anything wrong with just check/calling down from the flop on. If his raising range is AA-TT, AK, AQs (pretty reasonable based on his stats), what do you think his capping range is? It's either AA-QQ, AA+KK or just AA. Once in a while you'll run into AK or something, so I'm certainly not advocating a fold, but you're going to see AA over 50% of the time. I don't see any value in putting extra bets in here.

MOST OF YOU ARE WAY OVER EMPHASIZING STATS100 hands is nothing for AF.It's more meaning full for VPIP... 40+ %He probaby sucksPlayerrs that suck, might slow play JJ here, for instance.I like Zachs comment about the TJ, though, we do beat less hands on this board than we would on a K63 for sure.Just remember to discount AF a ton for 100 hands and the fact he sucks.Seriously, a 15/3/0.4 player with 600 hands, he is not.