Well, I like DEVO. I thought they were excellent musicians and did some crazy cool stuff. I'm posting the YouTube link for their song called Jocko Homo. Why? Because I read that, in their early tours, they would come onstage and just play this song until people started going nuts, which often generated fist fights and stuff.

Devo was brilliant.. sure, they were goofy, but there was alot more going on than just goofyness...their cover of satisfaction is one of the greatest anti-rock songs of all time. and Beatiful world is one of the best songs ever.

1 guy responds to your thread and you give an absolutely stupid response.
It's not a stupid response if you have half a brain. If you don't understand, all you have to do is say so, rather than be a bitch about it.
Devo was brilliant.. sure, they were goofy, but there was alot more going on than just goofyness...their cover of satisfaction is one of the greatest anti-rock songs of all time. and Beatiful world is one of the best songs ever.
I am pro-Devo, no question. And their cover of Satisfaction is easily one of the best covers of all time.
It's not a stupid response if you have half a brain. If you don't understand, all you have to do is say so, rather than be a bitch about it.I am pro-Devo, no question. And their cover of Satisfaction is easily one of the best covers of all time.
I don't understand it. Explain please.