Phil Rizzuto - Dead At 89

? Im confused, sorry
you've obviously never seen Billy MadisonThat aside, one of the true good guys is now gone. It is saddening to see him go, and I'm sure one will have an extremely hard time finding another player that was as well liked as Rizzuto was.RIP Scooter
you've obviously never seen Billy MadisonThat aside, one of the true good guys is now gone. It is saddening to see him go, and I'm sure one will have an extremely hard time finding another player that was as well liked as Rizzuto was.RIP Scooter
Oh, I did see Billy Madison, but didn't remember that line. Thanks for the heads up lol

You didn't have to like the Yankees to like Phil Rizzuto. One of the great all-time shortstops.5 time All StarLed the league in Sac hits 4 years running (1949-1952)AL MVP in 1950, the year he also led all AL shortstops in fielding % and set a record for fielding chances successfully converted (238, a record for SS)According to Wikipedia, Ty Cobb (one of the best, but a real *******) named "Scooter" as one of the best "modern" playersHe might be overlooked in this day and age where shortstops now hit 30+ HRs, but back in the day it was primarily a fielding position for a quality contact hitter.He was also the voice on Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, doing the baseball narration that paralleled the steamy make-out session.Not to mention his fine braodcast career.RIP Phil. You'll be missed.

You didn't have to like the Yankees to like Phil Rizzuto. One of the great all-time shortstops.5 time All StarLed the league in Sac hits 4 years running (1949-1952)AL MVP in 1950, the year he also led all AL shortstops in fielding % and set a record for fielding chances successfully converted (238, a record for SS)According to Wikipedia, Ty Cobb (one of the best, but a real *******) named "Scooter" as one of the best "modern" playersHe might be overlooked in this day and age where shortstops now hit 30+ HRs, but back in the day it was primarily a fielding position for a quality contact hitter.He was also the voice on Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light, doing the baseball narration that paralleled the steamy make-out session.Not to mention his fine braodcast career.RIP Phil. You'll be missed.
HOLY COW!!! I think he's gonna make it!!!