Flopped Trips And The Nfd With Aces

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG ($20.45)Hero ($32.55) ---> Deep stackaments?Preflop: Hero is BB with jd.gif, 6h.gif, ac.gif, ad.gif. UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.20, Button calls $0.20, SB calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.10, UTG calls $0.10.Flop: ($1) 6d.gif, qd.gif, 6c.gif(5 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, UTG raises to $4, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, Hero calls $3.Turn: ($9) 2c.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $7, Hero ???Read: Villian is pretty much a donk but I haven't really seen him get out of line. He just plays a lot of random garbage though.All critiques are fine.

Definitely raise preflop.Am I the only one reraising on the flop? We're only in any trouble really to Q6 or QQ, anything else we're CRUSHING. Even worst case scenario against QQ we have 3 outs.

Definitely raise preflop.Am I the only one reraising on the flop? We're only in any trouble really to Q6 or QQ, anything else we're CRUSHING. Even worst case scenario against QQ we have 3 outs.
I think we have to factor in that it's 6 handed. Villain is going to have air, lower diamonds, or KKxx a lot more than he's going to have QQ. Q6 is possible, but this is far more likely a check-raise bluff, followed by a turn bet.Of course, this doesn't reach the strategy form unless he has Q6 or QQ, so meh.. I'd say at least 4 out of 5 times here he folds to a re-raise on the turn, or pays off the river, whichever path we choose.

Your play pre-flop is fine. On the flop is fine as well, but I probably would check-raise there instead. If he re-raises or calls your check-raise, slow down UI. As it stands the way you played it, calling the raise on the flop is probably correct, as is folding the turn.

There's no checkraise in this hand.
heh, sorry, I'm up way past my bedtime. I meant Villain raised the flop and then bet the turn.I still don't see why the 2 of clubs on the turn scares the living day lights out of everyone. Is it the villain not betting out the full amt of the pot? Are we really putting the villain on xx26? QQxx? Q6xx? In a 6 handed game, I'd be far more inclined to believe he has a non-nut flush, and since it's 6-handed he's not dissuaded by the pair on the board. Either that or he had a queen, and he picked up a club flush on the turn.I suck at omaha. Someone explain this to me, please.

Players don't often get aggressive without at least trips on this board. Thoughts of him having KK with a flush draw are misguided IMO.Try looking at some ranges on propokertools.com - make sure you weight them (rather than 6***, use something like 6MMM or 67**, and instead of QQ** use something like QQB)

Have you read Super System II? If not, please do, that will answer your question.
I have.So that's a no?But everyone is telling me to reraise..! :club: