I just won my OWN seat in next Sunday's 100K on Stars! Though I am ticked they didn't let us finish out the tourney for a real winner.THANK YOU to all ya'll BIG DOGS I been railing! I think I may have learned a thing or two! :club::D:D:D:D

I just won my OWN seat in next Sunday's 100K on Stars! Though I am ticked they didn't let us finish out the tourney for a real winner.THANK YOU to all ya'll BIG DOGS I been railing! I think I may have learned a thing or two! :club::D:D:D:D
saw ur name last night in the 2.20 that ran, didnt play with u but u were close to the bubble, good job today.....PS...these things are real easy to qualify in, ez way to make a few $T to play around with :):):)
saw ur name last night in the 2.20 that ran, didnt play with u but u were close to the bubble, good job today.....PS...these things are real easy to qualify in, ez way to make a few $T to play around with :club::D:D
EASY?!?!?! Geesh, I had to take an extra Advil! LOL I think it would be nice to have a thread on here somewhere that gave everyone's name on FT and PS. That would make it much easier for me to shout out to a fellow FCP'er!
EASY?!?!?! Geesh, I had to take an extra Advil! LOL I think it would be nice to have a thread on here somewhere that gave everyone's name on FT and PS. That would make it much easier for me to shout out to a fellow FCP'er!
Honestly, i've taken down about six or seven of the large field 2.20's, and about 12-15 of the 36 man 2.20 sng's in the last two weeks, super easy, the strategy play tight, look for the home run score in the first 4 levels, push or fold for the most part after that.

Yep, after I found out that I was an ATM, I had to tighten up quite a bit. Been railing and watching and reading some of the more respected posters in the Strat forum. Been keeping up with my stats and what gets me in trouble. Still a work in progress so I gotta brag on myself when I can!

Yep, after I found out that I was an ATM, I had to tighten up quite a bit. Been railing and watching and reading some of the more respected posters in the Strat forum. Been keeping up with my stats and what gets me in trouble. Still a work in progress so I gotta brag on myself when I can!
You have the right attitude about it. Hopefully you can see a lot of success soon. Good luck to you and Congratulations!