Full Tilt Eft Withdrawal

Not sure. I'm still waiting for my check from them, which I've been waiting for for 3 weeks and counting. If I were you, give the EFT a try because it can't be worse than check withdrawl.
Omg. I absolutely HATE ftp check withdrawals. I requested mine on the 22nd of July and still have not received it. I should have received it on the 4th of August but didnt, sent an email, and ftp replied asking me to wait till the 10th, didnt receive it yet again, sent an email, ftp replied once more asking for me to wait till the 13th, still hasnt come, sent them another email (extremely angry of course), and they replied with another plea, asking for 2-3 more business days. I am angry :club:

I usually have no problem with checks they have always arrived in 7 days not business days but the one that I got today took 14 days I was pissedhopefully the eft will be good, post when someone gets one through

Omg. I absolutely HATE ftp check withdrawals. I requested mine on the 22nd of July and still have not received it. I should have received it on the 4th of August but didnt, sent an email, and ftp replied asking me to wait till the 10th, didnt receive it yet again, sent an email, ftp replied once more asking for me to wait till the 13th, still hasnt come, sent them another email (extremely angry of course), and they replied with another plea, asking for 2-3 more business days. I am angry :club:
Lol, I requested mine on the 22nd also. You definitely know what's up then. Was going to e-mail them, but might as well just wait a few more business days now. :D