• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright. .I was going to skip season 3, but I'm back in...
The first few episodes of Season 3 have been far superior to the first couple of Season 2. Sarandon Jr's funbags are amazing, I'd love to let her ruin my life.

I concur on last night's boobage, quite satisfying.And LOL near the end of the episode when Charlie is crashing at Hank's and Hank's wearing a Snuggie. Picture%20120.jpgSidenote: That guy looks a little like goldie79.

And LOL near the end of the episode when Charlie is crashing at Hank's and Hank's wearing a Snuggie.
I THOUGHT that was a Snuggie but my brain immediately discounted the possibility. Outstanding boobage.
Literally? Because I'd totally DVR that.
I was pretty ticked off. I did DVR it because she was scheduled to be on the show.Instead, I got Kelly Osbourne and some gay guy she's on Dancing with the Stars with.

I feel like this season is significantly less entertaining than the first 2 seasons, probably due in large part to his wife being in NY. Like, it's getting to be just a bit too ridiculous that every woman Hank meets is insanely hot (this is acceptable), but that 100% of those women force themselves on him is a little ridiculous. Anyways, even if it was the worst show ever I would still tune in this season for those incredible breasts. They're....perfect.

I feel like this season is significantly less entertaining than the first 2 seasons, probably due in large part to his wife being in NY. Like, it's getting to be just a bit too ridiculous that every woman Hank meets is insanely hot (this is acceptable), but that 100% of those women force themselves on him is a little ridiculous. Anyways, even if it was the worst show ever I would still tune in this season for those incredible breasts. They're....perfect.
I'm enjoying the early goings of this season MUCH more than the early episodes of last season. Hank Moody is my personal hero and role model.
Yup.

Just caught up on the last two episodes.Eva Amurri is ridiculously hot.The scene at the end of last weeks where all three girls who are interested in him are sitting next to each other in his class and he writes FUCK on the board could have made for some interesting tv. I'm disappointed they didn't show him sweating that lesson out.

Just caught up on the last two episodes.Eva Amurri is ridiculously hot.The scene at the end of last weeks where all three girls who are interested in him are sitting next to each other in his class and he writes FUCK on the board could have made for some interesting tv. I'm disappointed they didn't show him sweating that lesson out.
Pretty much anything would have been more interesting than the direction they took. Instead they went with the best friend from high school that you don't really like but still love in a 'those were some good times' kind of way shtick. The Runkle STD side story was annoying. I did not enjoy this weeks episode but at least it got Mama Bear back in LA. I'm assuming the student stripper is about to go psycho on Hanks arse.
I did not enjoy this weeks episode but at least it got Mama Bear back in LA. I'm assuming the student stripper is about to go psycho on Hanks arse.
Could be interesting. I too did not enjoy the old buddy from Long Island story, he seemed like someone hank would never hang out with.
Pretty much anything would have been more interesting than the direction they took. Instead they went with the best friend from high school that you don't really like but still love in a 'those were some good times' kind of way shtick. The Runkle STD side story was annoying. I did not enjoy this weeks episode but at least it got Mama Bear back in LA. I'm assuming the student stripper is about to go psycho on Hanks arse.
Agree with all of this.And I totally get the psycho vibe from stripper chick after she referred to Hank as 'her boyfriend' at the club.
And I totally get the psycho vibe from stripper chick after she referred to Hank as 'her boyfriend' at the club.
She's a woman.She's a stripper.She went from dropping his class to showing up with an apple after they fucked.Was there ever any doubt?