• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny and I loved all the boobs.Next weeks ep looks great because the chick the ex tries to set him up with I just love. She's been in a hundred sitcoms over the years and I adore her, and it looks like she gets naked and he's doing her from behind.If she does in fact get naked and its not a body double, I will watch this show out of respect until it gets cancelled.paula-marshall.jpgPaula Marshall, and in researching her, she's done another nude scene. Be back in 3 minutes.pic2.jpgI like this one as well.
She does a crazy, gothic nude scene in the 3rd Hellraiser. Just though I would tell ya.
Anyone notice hippy chick that he banged twice this week is also Billy Walsh's girlfriend on Entourage.
Wow I knew I recognized her from somewhere! Are you sure though, I don't feel like doing a search.
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight's show has to be one of the most beautiful episodes I've ever seen in a television series.The stuff with Trixie was hilarious. Down to the "You got a mean pimp hand." The relationship with the father was done really well. Dramatic, but not melodramatic. But most of all... seeing Hank make love to Karen. I don't know how I could be so emotionally invested in these two people just eight episodes into a first season, but the way they looked at each other was just amazing.I'm pretty sure everything I just said certifies me as completely gay. Stick a **** in me, I'm done.

Tonight's show has to be one of the most beautiful episodes I've ever seen in a television series.The stuff with Trixie was hilarious. Down to the "You got a mean pimp hand." The relationship with the father was done really well. Dramatic, but not melodramatic. But most of all... seeing Hank make love to Karen. I don't know how I could be so emotionally invested in these two people just eight episodes into a first season, but the way they looked at each other was just amazing.I'm pretty sure everything I just said certifies me as completely gay. Stick a **** in me, I'm done.
Damn't, I didn't watch this episode yet. I hate you, but not because you are gay...ok well thats part of it... :club:
Tonight's show has to be one of the most beautiful episodes I've ever seen in a television series.The stuff with Trixie was hilarious. Down to the "You got a mean pimp hand."
I liked her saying "Not the face! He's too pretty."
how do they show him banging the car salesman and not show her cans? The show was all about cans in the beginning. Bait and switch.
Told you all the titties early on were just to grab attention, though there was a nice shot of the 16 year old again in her nightwear.Some good one liners this week.
I just remembered why I didn't call her back............. :club:
Yeah, that doesn't strike me as the type of thing I'd be likely to forget...lolAnother great episode, I'm kinda depressed that there's only two more this season.

Yeah not a bad episode at all. That was cool how they threw the whole "Mia having the lost book" in there. They should use that and have her torture Hank with it by making him her bitch for a while. It would be lame if they just made it so he didn't know about it.

The whole threesome thing was hilarious..."She's gonna blow!"Had 3 people in our breakroom laughing so hard the entire office stopped working and came in to see what was going on... probably not the most work appropriate thing to see.

It makes me so very happy to see we're back to the nudity and ****ing along with the stellar storyline and characters of Californication.What a great sex scene.

Yeah not a bad episode at all. That was cool how they threw the whole "Mia having the lost book" in there. They should use that and have her torture Hank with it by making him her bitch for a while. It would be lame if they just made it so he didn't know about it.
Judging from next weeks preview it seems like he finds out what she's up to pretty quickly.
  • 2 weeks later...
Positive.Michelle LombardoShe is also a former SI swimsuit model.
Nice find.
how do they show him banging the car salesman and not show her cans? The show was all about cans in the beginning. Bait and switch.
I was disappointed in this, but "I also like BMWs..." (or close to that) while he was stabbing her was great.A few of my buddies stopped watching after 4-5, saying it sucked now. I watched 4-10 to catch up (I currently don't have cable, so using my friends for TV) yesterday afternoon and I think it's still great. 11 and tonight's (last of the season, right?) will be watched this week sometime.

Yea season finale tonight.It definitely went through a small mid season lull but anyone who expected full blown T&A every episode really doesn't get the show. I do want to find a screencap of the last episode where Hank is sitting on the couch with his daughter, and photoshop it with the caption "I FOUND THE ALIEN!!!!!!!".

Man, that was an incredible finale. I can't wait for the next season to start so we can see the fallout. I won't spoil details for anyone who Tivo'd but hasn't watched it yet, but damn, talk about an unexpected twist of an ending.