partypoker eats ass

I had planned to stay away from the site forever, but they gave me $20, so why not? Let's see if I can crush the ol' .50/1 crowd.First hand ... AK hearts. Hey, off to a good start and I'm UTG+1.UTG raises. I reraise. Half the table calls 3 bets cold. The button caps. So now we have 6 people seeing the flop after a capped pre-flop.It comes down 2 spades, 2 hearts, Ace clubs. Not too shabby. UTG bets. I reraise. One cold caller on my left, button reraises. We all call.Turn is a 7 diamonds. UTG checks, I bet, cold caller folds, button raises, UTG reraises (hm), I fold (someone has me beat), button caps, UTG calls.River is a Queen of diamonds. They cap betting on the river. UTG turns over 77 and button turns over black 2's for 4 of a kind.I know people tell you to be patient, you'll win in the long run. Yeah? Not on that f'ing site. Not for me, anyway. I'm averaging 6 BB per 100 hands overall between Bet 365 1/2 and InterPoker 1/2.I pissed through my $20 from PP in 25 minutes between that hand, and people beating my trips and 2 pair with runner runner flushes and straights. In conclusion, PartyPoker eats ass. Good day.

I can't stand the lame graphics but I am loving Party Poker. I am making some $$$. Not a lot, but I am ahead. I just have to be more dicipline and and notget lazy and play stupid like the rest of the folks on there.

Yet for another I'll share my favorite line...if you can't beat a bad player, you'll never beat a good one.Also, I refer to PP as an ATM, whenever I need cash, I just go to PP, it's like taking candy from a baby. There are a lot of people that will tell you PP is one of the softest games out there, if not the softest game.

Guest Anonymous

you are not good it is that simple. PArty Poker is the greatest site inthe world. By far the easiest! stop playing .50-1.00 that is not poker. You have to expect bad beats for that price. ANybody will call for .50 cents if i am in the hand calling wiht 67 of hearts and you raise i am still going to call for .50 cents more. Try playing no liimit. .50/1.00 is not poker

First patience has nothing to do with this you had a drawing hand, someone drew better, so what?2nd pls. explain :It comes down 2 spades, 2 hearts, Ace clubs.Turn is a 7 diamondsRiver is a Queen of diamonds.That is a minimum of 7 cards on the flop, or am I having comprehension problems?

First patience has nothing to do with this you had a drawing hand, someone drew better, so what?2nd pls. explain :It comes down 2 spades, 2 hearts, Ace clubs.Turn is a 7 diamondsRiver is a Queen of diamonds.That is a minimum of 7 cards on the flop, or am I having comprehension problems?
The second one.The flop is 2s 2h Ac, not two EACH of spades and hearts.

I dont know about others, but I like prima poker a lot. People are just as bad on Prima as on any other site imo. Party in fact becomes very tight during the evenings - At least from my experience.On Prima poker and Ladbrokes, the hands go thru so fast that you can get a lot more hands in. More hands in means more money :club:

I had planned to stay away from the site forever, but they gave me $20, so why not? Let's see if I can crush the ol' .50/1 crowd.First hand ... AK hearts. Hey, off to a good start and I'm UTG+1.UTG raises. I reraise. Half the table calls 3 bets cold. The button caps. So now we have 6 people seeing the flop after a capped pre-flop.It comes down 2 spades, 2 hearts, Ace clubs. Not too shabby. UTG bets. I reraise. One cold caller on my left, button reraises. We all call.Turn is a 7 diamonds. UTG checks, I bet, cold caller folds, button raises, UTG reraises (hm), I fold (someone has me beat), button caps, UTG calls.River is a Queen of diamonds. They cap betting on the river. UTG turns over 77 and button turns over black 2's for 4 of a kind.I know people tell you to be patient, you'll win in the long run. Yeah? Not on that f'ing site. Not for me, anyway. I'm averaging 6 BB per 100 hands overall between Bet 365 1/2 and InterPoker 1/2.I censored through my $20 from PP in 25 minutes between that hand, and people beating my trips and 2 pair with runner runner flushes and straights. In conclusion, PartyPoker eats ass. Good day.
Yeah, same thing happened to me yesterday. They put $50 in my account and I wasn't about to play 500 hands to cash it out so I figured I'd play some 3/6 with it. Saw a flop with rags from the BB and picked up a straight draw. Hit it on the turn (and some guy started betting really agressively, 3 players for a capped bet on the turn) and then the board goes and pairs on the river. So figuring my agressive bettor for a set I check and call and sure enough, deuces full of fours. Well there goes about 3/4 of my $50.I know it's not really rigged (well I can't prove it but I just don't think there is any solid proof to the contrary) but it seems that every time I get free money from them I wind up in a crappy pot like that one.

i am so sick of these mindless posts containing nothing but bitching and moaning about 1 ****ing hand.these forums used to be fun to read but now it seems everytime I browse the posts its nothing but stupid people on tilt crying about bad beats and suck outs.heres a tid bit of info: WE ALL EXPERIENCE BAD BEATS. WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOURS.please stop clogging up the forum with stupid posts like these and keep your bad beat stories and complaints to yourselves. telling us is not going to solve anything.

:boohoo: . just so you know, with the coldcallers the guy with 22 had enough in the way of implied odds to cap. dude maybe you just aren't good at poker

i am so sick of these mindless posts containing nothing but censored and moaning about 1 censored hand.these forums used to be fun to read but now it seems everytime I browse the posts its nothing but stupid people on tilt crying about bad beats and suck outs.heres a tid bit of info: WE ALL EXPERIENCE BAD BEATS. WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOURS.please stop clogging up the forum with stupid posts like these and keep your bad beat stories and complaints to yourselves. telling us is not going to solve anything.
Please stop clogging up the forum with stupid posts like this and keep your whining and complaints to yourself. Telling us is not going to solve anything.It's a public forum, I'm pretty sure people are allowed to speak their mind here so long as it's on topic.
Yeah, same thing happened to me yesterday. They put $50 in my account and I wasn't about to play 500 hands to cash it out so I figured I'd play some 3/6 with it. Saw a flop with rags from the BB and picked up a straight draw. Hit it on the turn (and some guy started betting really agressively, 3 players for a capped bet on the turn) and then the board goes and pairs on the river. So figuring my agressive bettor for a set I check and call and sure enough, deuces full of fours. Well there goes about 3/4 of my $50.I know it's not really rigged (well I can't prove it but I just don't think there is any solid proof to the contrary) but it seems that every time I get free money from them I wind up in a crappy pot like that one.Not to be a jerk. But when you start with rags your asking to get beat. Unless you hit the flop like a champ you probly need to get out of that hand as soon as possible. Expecially in limit where you know most people will call with any outs at all.
:boohoo: . just so you know, with the coldcallers the guy with 22 had enough in the way of implied odds to cap. dude maybe you just aren't good at poker
Oh my God. I realized you are 1oo% correct. Thank you for setting me straight. I know he had the correct odds. But the 5 other people in the pot with junk hands like J9 clubs, Q8, Ace 2 ... they didn't. Oh, and to the retard that told me to stop playing .50/1? When PP gave me $20, it was all that was in my account. Maybe I should have gone to a $5/10, posted the blinds, and then gone off to ass bang your mom. Better?Now I'm going to post every bad beat I get handed to me.
Yet for another I'll share my favorite line...if you can't beat a bad player, you'll never beat a good one.Also, I refer to PP as an ATM, whenever I need cash, I just go to PP, it's like taking candy from a baby. There are a lot of people that will tell you PP is one of the softest games out there, if not the softest game.
I find InterPoker's 1/2 extremely soft. I can begin playing two tables with $40 on each and double up on both inside of an hour.
stop playing .50-1.00 that is not poker. You have to expect bad beats for that price. ANybody will call for .50 cents if i am in the hand calling wiht 67 of hearts and you raise i am still going to call for .50 cents more. Try playing no liimit. .50/1.00 is not poker
It's people like you who make me money at the $.50-$1 limit. I thank you.Poker is poker, at any limit.
Yeah' date=' same thing happened to me yesterday. They put $50 in my account and I wasn't about to play 500 hands to cash it out so I figured I'd play some 3/6 with it. Saw a flop with rags from the BB and picked up a straight draw. Hit it on the turn (and some guy started betting really agressively, 3 players for a capped bet on the turn) and then the board goes and pairs on the river. So figuring my agressive bettor for a set I check and call and sure enough, deuces full of fours. Well there goes about 3/4 of my $50.I know it's not really rigged (well I can't prove it but I just don't think there is any solid proof to the contrary) but it seems that every time I get free money from them I wind up in a crappy pot like that one.Not to be a jerk. But when you start with rags your asking to get beat. Unless you hit the flop like a champ you probly need to get out of that hand as soon as possible. Expecially in limit where you know most people will call with any outs at all.[/quote']Hey, I didn't go into the hand planning to win anything. What was I going to do? Fold my BB when no one raised the bet? I flopped an open-ended straight draw and called a single bet and hit the straight on the turn. What would you have me do at this point? Not cap the bet with the nuts (which I had at this point) and give him a free look at the river because he'll call with any outs at all?Not to be a jerk but that but the board did hit me like a champ, I bet my hand properly and I lost. Not a bad beat (not a really bad one anyway) and I'm not whining about it. I was simply making a comment about how I played a hand correctly and Party Poker had perfect timing to give some yahoo deuces full of fours right after they gave me $50.

8) From a couple of hours ago on the 2/4 at PP:$2/$4 Hold'em - Saturday, April 23 (Real Money)Seat 9 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 2: venkatkk ( $70.5 )Seat 3: JERRYSAET ( $10.1 )Seat 4: dinap0ker ( $64 )Seat 5: KONESON ( $54.4 )Seat 6: Cruella101 ( $278.02 )Seat 7: ShIzZlEtRiX ( $78.8 )Seat 9: Graham8 ( $70.3 )Seat 10: chillbro28 ( $243.5 )Seat 1: Whatever ( $123.5 )Seat 8: bertrussell ( $37 )chillbro28 posts small blind [$1].Whatever posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Whatever [ Qd 2h ]venkatkk calls [$2].JERRYSAET calls [$2].dinap0ker folds.KONESON calls [$2].Cruella101 folds.ShIzZlEtRiX calls [$2].bertrussell folds.Graham8 calls [$2].chillbro28 folds.Whatever checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ Qs, 5c, Js ]Whatever checks.venkatkk checks.JERRYSAET checks.KONESON bets [$2].ShIzZlEtRiX folds.Graham8 calls [$2].Whatever calls [$2].venkatkk calls [$2].JERRYSAET folds.** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]Whatever checks.venkatkk checks.KONESON bets [$4].Graham8 calls [$4].Whatever raises [$8].venkatkk folds.KONESON calls [$4].Graham8 calls [$4].** Dealing River ** [ Ac ]Whatever bets [$4].KONESON folds.Graham8 calls [$4].Whatever shows [ Qd, 2h ] three of a kind, queens.Graham8 shows [ 6c, 9c ] a flush, ace high.Graham8 wins $50.5 from the main pot with a flush, ace high.That is WHY I play party poker. It can be very frustrating at times or like this morning - so bad that it's funny - even when you get beat out of a $50 pot by something that makes no sense whatsoever.

At .5/1 you need more than twenty bucks to make a judgment about a site. I switched to party poker a week and a half ago and have cleaned up in that time. The tables are so soft...how can you not love it?

The second one.The flop is 2s 2h Ac, not two EACH of spades and hearts.
If the 2 of spades came on the flop, how did the winner have 2 black 2's in his hand?
Oh my God. I realized you are 1oo% correct. Thank you for setting me straight. I know he had the correct odds. But the 5 other people in the pot with junk hands like J9 clubs, Q8, Ace 2 ... they didn't.
It makes sense that someone had 2 black 2s with the 2s on the flop. You can see here that someone else had A2, so one of the suits had to match in this 5 deuce deck.
you are not good it is that simple. PArty Poker is the greatest site inthe world. By far the easiest! stop playing .50-1.00 that is not poker. You have to expect bad beats for that price. ANybody will call for .50 cents if i am in the hand calling wiht 67 of hearts and you raise i am still going to call for .50 cents more. Try playing no liimit. .50/1.00 is not poker
Ah yes, you again. Your posts are always good for a laugh. Thank you.
I love this guy.

I didn't even expect replies. Just needed to vent and couldn't be bothered to create a blog just for bitching.Anyways, yeah ... it couldn't have been 2 black deuces, but he did have Quads.I wasn't pulling people's exact holdings when I said someone cold calling with Ace 2 since obviously that was impossible, but you know what I mean. Well ... judging from some of these replies, no you don't, but I don't care about those people.Point is, for me, I have far greater success elsewhere. InterPoker was my example. I've played 2000 hands there and am currently averaging 5.5 BB/100 and I think that's ok.Ditto bet 365, only a smaller sample size of hands. I seem to get bad beat far more often at PP than anywhere else. Their bonuses and tournaments suck, too. That's another reason I quit playing there.