Pair + Flush Draw Against Flop Push

No solid reads on villian. Seems to be playing a solid TAG game. I've been a LAG. In my experience this flop push is a very strong hand 80% of the time. The worst hand I've seen is an overpair, which is unlikely here given the PF call. Against a range of two pair and sets, can I make this call?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $21.55UTG+1: $25.60CO: $26.35Hero: $52.50SB: $27BB: $24.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 9 :club: J :D3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: 6 :D J :D 7 :D ($1.75, 2 players)SB bets $1.4, Hero raises to $5.3, SB raises all-in $26.25, Hero?

One of those, I'm good and have a ton of outs or behind and have a ton of outs or ahead and he has a ton of outs. This one I don't know if you can call if you're only considering sets and two pair. Throw draws in there and you probably can though.

One of those, I'm good and have a ton of outs or behind and have a ton of outs or ahead and he has a ton of outs. This one I don't know if you can call if you're only considering sets and two pair. Throw draws in there and you probably can though.
I would think that if villain also had a draw, it would be a better one than ours usually.I just can't see villain pushing with a ten high flush draw. We're calling $20.95 into a $34.70 pot. Are we winning this had more than 38% of the time here? If we are, it's probably very close.To me, it looks like a situation where if we are right about villain's hand range, it's barely a correct call. But if we are wrong than the call is really bad.
I would think that if villain also had a draw, it would be a better one than ours usually.I just can't see villain pushing with a ten high flush draw. We're calling $20.95 into a $34.70 pot. Are we winning this had more than 38% of the time here? If we are, it's probably very close.To me, it looks like a situation where if we are right about villain's hand range, it's barely a correct call. But if we are wrong than the call is really bad.
If villian's pushing a better flush draw, we're significantly ahead in the hand since we've eaten two of his outs. And 89 57 type hands can't help but push this flop. It's never really bad. If we're "way" behind, we have 9 clean outs. Other times we're ahead if he has a draw. On this board, he has to have an unmade naked draw if he's drawing.

would villian lead out a set? play it like that in general? Is that 80% you're talking about villian specific or this betting line specific?I think I put set a little low on my possibilities if it's not specific to this player, sets the only thing you're worried about as even two pair doesn't kill you here. JA JK then a sooted conn like 45hh are my reasonable hands, and ok, 67 and qa hh. You're not crushed on any of my likely holdings but if you know the villian's patterns well a thinner call or fold.Woo hoo useless reply.

If the sb blind is playing a TAG style game is 2 pair really all that likely? would he call out of position with j7s or 67s to a preflop raise. It seems to me like a bigger flush draw with 2 overs or a set. I prolly call, because i suck at laying down in these type of situations, but that doesn't make it the right play.

I call... but im not too happy about it. if hes playing tag, then you can rule out two pair. I think he might have a better flush draw. Kind of a wierd hand but i think i ship it