Stars' new $50k gtd $50+5 has had an overlay the last two nights, and the 100k gtd $150+12 had an overlay last night. Is this a sign of dwindling numbers of players? Also, who's in the 50k tonight? I think it's likely to have an overlay again tonight (last night it was like 4k short).

Summertime in the Nothern Hemisphere is without a doubt the slowest time of year for online poker.There is a large seasonal pattern to how active players are that wasn't obvious for all the years when the entire market was growing so fast.

Summertime in the Nothern Hemisphere is without a doubt the slowest time of year for online poker.There is a large seasonal pattern to how active players are that wasn't obvious for all the years when the entire market was growing so fast.
I hate Bob for being so smart all the time.Edit: I quit too.
Nah it's a Sunday, there'll probably be a ton of players. Also you're so excited to bet me that I think you've got an edge :club:.
bahhhhhh lol i tried to hustle timmy is too goot for that glgl since you're prolly gunna play it
bahhhhhh lol i tried to hustle timmy is too goot for that glgl since you're prolly gunna play it
Oh I'm definitely in, and I wish I'd taken your bet, it looks like there will be an overlay.edit: NVM, I don't think there will be one.

2 min till shut off and there are 873 players8768818899019151min927932942947952966seating9889929961003 and no overlayI'm pretty sure Stars knows exactly what's it's doing on guaranteed tourneys.

nonetheless i dont like this one bit.
Hopefully Bob was right and everybody is just out enjoying the last few weeks of summer. Not me, I'm staying inside and gettin me some overlays.