Ftops #6 Roll Call

just satellited in from a 9 man 300 pt sng -> top 90 in a 2700 person mtt to get my seatship rabbles 200k one time?in as MyPlayIsRABthis is also the sunday major for ftp today so i assume a lot will be in(obv hidden brag post)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i blow too much money on satillites, gl to everyone that plays
I will teach the boy.$10 transfer on Tilt to whoever gets that reference. Don't google plzkthx.And I'll probly be in after satelliteaments or stakeaments or takingashotaments. My roll is not robusto enuff to play $300 MTT's.
I will teach the boy.$10 transfer on Tilt to whoever gets that reference. Don't google plzkthx.And I'll probly be in after satelliteaments or stakeaments or takingashotaments. My roll is not robusto enuff to play $300 MTT's.
A Danish Romance? HCA? English Majors FTW?!
or do you think I could send in my Id in 15 days when I am legal.
If you did that you'd be proving that you were underage tomorrow, given that your ID has your birthday on it.But you're a low-profile kinda guy so I bet no one will notice. :club:
karate kid? :club:
That from the bible?
Harry Potter??blurred1 on ftp
Um, the Phantom Menace, Qui-Gon to the jedi council. I think.
lord of the rings?