Z O M G ! ! ! I N S T A R O L L ! ! !

Man, 2 days ago I was at my wits end and poker busto. I thought for sure some otherwordly force was punishing me for crimes committed in a despicable past life or someshit. I was ready to pack it in for real, poker was just NO fun anymore.What a difference a day makes.After Thursday's busto horror session I told myself I would sneak back one more time to CAZ to play the live 5-150 torture spread limit session. I KNOW I can beat that game....just please poker PokerGodAssholes, ONE TIME LET MY GOOD HANDS HOLD UP!I bought in for $400 total ($350 max...then I added $50).4 hours later I have to leave and cash out $3800.I know, hardly a Kings randsom, and I was never really truly broke since the household is in the comfy 6 figure range, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....the GODDAMMNNNN bad beat monkey is finally OFF MY BACK! (for now anyway, and that's good enough for me)It was just the most ridiculous session I have ever had....flop trips, opponent hits nut flush, I river my boat....opponent hits a boat, I hit a higher boat....I beat trips with quads...I go AA - QQ - JJ back to back and hit trips on every one - 44(hit quads) - 66 (quads)....Seriously this is no BS. So many sick hands after hand after hand. I have never seen or been part of anything like this before. It was like a damn online game from hell. I could NOT miss...and I could not stop giggling like a little school girl. The table HATED ME, LOL!Anyway, total bragamanets. And I truly hope everyone soon has their own sick day like this. It almost makes me think I like this evil game again.... :club:

LOL awesome, congrats Scott. Also, you are a total degen, cause I dont think you've ever actually quit when you said you were going to quit, and you've quit at least 4 times now. :)Mark

Good job nutz. I've had that happen once...not quite as nicely as yours, but i don't ever know how to get up...at least not till i've realized the heater is over and im cold again. I applaud you for having the wits to leave when you were doing well. :club::D:D

That's awesome! That is a serious, serious, damn you, stack...especially with the $150 bet! What's the most you've seen someone cash out of that game?

I could NOT miss...and I could not stop giggling like a little school girl. The table HATED ME, LOL!
You sure they didn't hate you because of who you are instead of hating you because you had money for once?Think about it seriously.Luckbox.yawn.
It was just the most ridiculous session I have ever had....flop trips, opponent hits nut flush, I river my boat....opponent hits a boat, I hit a higher boat....I beat trips with quads...I go AA - QQ - JJ back to back and hit trips on every one - 44(hit quads) - 66 (quads)....Seriously this is no BS. So many sick hands after hand after hand. I have never seen or been part of anything like this before. It was like a damn online game from hell. I could NOT miss...and I could not stop giggling like a little school girl. The table HATED ME, LOL!
Must. Be. Nice.

Does this get you even for the year?If so, then congrats.If not, then it's a good start to get back to the black.More importantly, will you buy me a donut?

LOL awesome, congrats Scott. Also, you are a total degen, cause I dont think you've ever actually quit when you said you were going to quit, and you've quit at least 4 times now. :)Mark
LOL!!! I'm SOOOO busted! :club: and thanks man. But I seriously did not play most of the rest of July. Then I had friends in from out of town and I was embarrassed that I started it up again WAY sooner than I planned too, late July-ish, but I have seriously resisted and severely limited the urge up to play up 'til this point. Truth is I was not ready yet and kept losing gobs-O-cash. Today was only my 5th session since the WSOP and my first winning session since ...ohhhh...man, gotta be May sometime? I still plan on not playing much until after the trip to Maui, sans the FCP Phoenix get together weekend. btw, Jamie, Anthony, everybody...come on out!I did screw around with my FREE mobneys online a few times, out of boredom, and ya know what???...it actually got me to start over back to basic first base ABC style/anti fancy play poker, since no one respects free money and those plays don't work there, obv. I just wanted to punish the HORRIBLE free play donks for ShitsAnGrins, so I started sitting back and waiting for monsters and then taking all their free mobneys. Gee...sounds like real poker! lol. It actually helped me slow down and that was a key leak during my live play...playing too many hands. Anyway, Mark, I ran into and had a nice chat with Jason today and he asked about you, said hello. Guess he ran real well at the series (+30K or so) and wants to hang a bit with us over the FCP weekend, or at least say hey to us that Friday.
That's awesome! That is a serious, serious, damn you, stack...especially with the $150 bet! What's the most you've seen someone cash out of that game?
Ummm....I gotta say that my haul was pretty close to the most I've ever seen anyone take out of that game, but I have heard that one night, a guy that normally tilts me into ATM-dom, took out close to 5K. SICK for that game.And thanks for the grats everyone. It is muncho appreciated and this day was so long overdue. Sad thing is I can't really accredit it to anything other than mostly pure luck (and some good betting and reads I guess) but I'll take it!Best of luck to everyone. and looking forward to seeing everyone coming to Phoenix in a few weeks. B)
Man, 2 days ago I was at my wits end and poker busto. I thought for sure some otherwordly force was punishing me for crimes committed in a despicable past life or someshit. I was ready to pack it in for real, poker was just NO fun anymore.What a difference a day makes.After Thursday's busto horror session I told myself I would sneak back one more time to CAZ to play the live 5-150 torture spread limit session. I KNOW I can beat that game....just please poker PokerGodAssholes, ONE TIME LET MY GOOD HANDS HOLD UP!I bought in for $400 total ($350 max...then I added $50).4 hours later I have to leave and cash out $3800.I know, hardly a Kings randsom, and I was never really truly broke since the household is in the comfy 6 figure range, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....the GODDAMMNNNN bad beat monkey is finally OFF MY BACK! (for now anyway, and that's good enough for me)It was just the most ridiculous session I have ever had....flop trips, opponent hits nut flush, I river my boat....opponent hits a boat, I hit a higher boat....I beat trips with quads...I go AA - QQ - JJ back to back and hit trips on every one - 44(hit quads) - 66 (quads)....Seriously this is no BS. So many sick hands after hand after hand. I have never seen or been part of anything like this before. It was like a damn online game from hell. I could NOT miss...and I could not stop giggling like a little school girl. The table HATED ME, LOL!Anyway, total bragamanets. And I truly hope everyone soon has their own sick day like this. It almost makes me think I like this evil game again.... :club:
Congrats Nutz.All I can say is yum yum yum in 2 weeks and I hope you return to running bad that night.
Anyway, Mark, I ran into and had a nice chat with Jason today and he asked about you, said hello. Guess he ran real well at the series (+30K or so) and wants to hang a bit with us over the FCP weekend, or at least say hey to us that Friday.
Awesome. That guy is so good at sit and goes its sick. He just goes to Vegas and blows them up every time he is there.
Ummm....I gotta say that my haul was pretty close to the most I've ever seen anyone take out of that game, but I have heard that one night, a guy that normally tilts me into ATM-dom, took out close to 5K. SICK for that game.And thanks for the grats everyone. It is muncho appreciated and this day was so long overdue. Sad thing is I can't really accredit it to anything other than mostly pure luck (and some good betting and reads I guess) but I'll take it!
I know that one short haired girl cashed out about $4000 one night, but I have no idea how much she was in for. My best ever net was like $2400 or so, and I thought I was just running unreal. $3800 is just insane for a $150max bet/$350 buyin game. So awesome!Mark