BB is the most loose player I have ever played against. I have seen him continually shove with air many times, and had picked him off making a huge overbet on the river a few hands ago with a busted draw (read: air). He plays wild and is willing to jam with any two most of the times. I have seen him do this from 10NL up to 1000NL. This occured at the 'Xperiment' deep stacks 10NL table on Full Tilt.This is my first time posting a hand, so let me know if any more information is needed. I don't have PT, so I don't have any stats on him that would come from there.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flopUTG ($20)MP ($18.35)CO ($23.10)Button ($11.35)Hero ($20.35)BB ($20)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :D , Q :D . 1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.45, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.35, MP calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.80) J :club: , 9 :D , 3 :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, CO bets $1.8, Hero raises to $5, BB raises to $19.55 (All-In), MP folds, CO folds, Hero...??????

i can say that knowing you are a better player, you can find a better spot to get your chips in than with just an overpairwith that being said, if he has the best hand here, im probably going busto

BB is the most loose player I have ever played against. I have seen him continually shove with air many times, and had picked him off making a huge overbet on the river a few hands ago with a busted draw (read: air). He plays wild and is willing to jam with any two most of the times.
Just because he frequently plays with crap, it doesn't mean he always plays with crap...after all, he is check/raising all-in, while facing a bet and a re-raise.However, I must admit, I'd most probably have to call here...I don't have the discipline to make such folds against crazy LAGs online. I'd call, but cringe when I saw his two-pair.

From your read on him I'd say this is probably a semi-bluff, perhaps with something like Ad9d. Or maybe something as simple as TP. I can't imagine he would make such a huge reraise with anything that has you beat, such as AA, KK or a set.

"BB is the most loose player I have ever played against. I have seen him continually shove with air many times, and had picked him off making a huge overbet on the river a few hands ago with a busted draw (read: air). He plays wild and is willing to jam with any two most of the times. I have seen him do this from 10NL up to 1000NL. This occured at the 'Xperiment' deep stacks 10NL table on Full Tilt."I guess I don't really understand the point of this post. With this read you posted, it's an OBVIOUS call. I'm guessing you called and he had you beat or something so you're second guessing yourself.

BB is the most loose player I have ever played against. I have seen him continually shove with air many times, and had picked him off making a huge overbet on the river a few hands ago with a busted draw (read: air). He plays wild and is willing to jam with any two most of the times. I have seen him do this from 10NL up to 1000NL. This occured at the 'Xperiment' deep stacks 10NL table on Full Tilt.This is my first time posting a hand, so let me know if any more information is needed. I don't have PT, so I don't have any stats on him that would come from there.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flopUTG ($20)MP ($18.35)CO ($23.10)Button ($11.35)Hero ($20.35)BB ($20)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :D , Q :D . 1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.45, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, BB calls $0.35, MP calls $0.35.Flop: ($1.80) J :club: , 9 :D , 3 :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, CO bets $1.8, Hero raises to $5, BB raises to $19.55 (All-In), MP folds, CO folds, Hero...??????
Sometimes we pay LAGs. Often, they pay us. The key is that they create crazy action. Call and accept the consequences, mark him as a friend, and go everywhere he goes forever, and you'll get to pick off some chips from the crazy action he stimulates. This is a metagame relationship ...

Given your read on the villain this is obviously an insta-call. There really isn't any strategy to discuss. The villain is a nutcase...we have an overpair...we call. Sometimes we just lose, its ghey but it happens.