Ricky "the Hitman" Hatton

This is the fight i have been waiting for in a while. I almost feel sorry for Mayweather though.There is no way on gods earth he will beat my man Ricky Hatton and i'll tell you all this for free. Mayweather is going to have to change his nickname after this fight. Pretty he will not be.Ricky is a warrior. Mayweather has never fought anyone like Ricky before...no matter what you all say.
hahahahaha
This is the fight i have been waiting for in a while. I almost feel sorry for Mayweather though.There is no way on gods earth he will beat my man Ricky Hatton and i'll tell you all this for free. Mayweather is going to have to change his nickname after this fight. Pretty he will not be.Ricky is a warrior. Mayweather has never fought anyone like Ricky before...no matter what you all say.
I Can't wait for the excuses...Mayweather owns!

I don't need no excuses - all you yank scum stick together.Nothings been said right now because Hatton camp haven't watched the replay but when they do i'd be shocked if they didnt try and get a re match bout for themselves to fight in our country with a plausable ref.Joe Cortez was a f*cking joke last night.Floyds on a whole different level to anyone else. We already knew that but we didnt get to see rickys fight and not because flyod controlled the fight but because cortez did.Whats upset me the most with it is this - i just watched the manfredo v lacy fight replayed cos i missed that and they spent the whole bout fighting off each others shoulder / chest in close. Not once did the ref break the rhythm. Good ref. Then PBF n Hitman start their fight and within 5 seconds cortez stepped in to seperate them - whats this all about huh? If your going to be a good ref you cant break a fight after 5 secs. Cortez was trying to make an even bigger name for himself than he already has. Heres 1 for him. C*nt (5 seconds isan actual fact not a joke) All said and done though. Even if they were allowed to get in close for long periods it is hard to see how flyod could have been beat. he was good - certainly the best hes been for a while. Hatton would of stood a better chance but PBF would probably of been too good. He is a very clever fighter.There i said it lol. GG Floyd.Anyways Ricky did us proud and you have to remember this - it wasnt just anyone who knocked ricky out last night - it was the best fighter on the plannet. PBF. It was no chump who gave ricky the bump it was the best....none of the rest. 43-1 is still good record. If they dont have a rematch and its not realistic is it - i wouldnt want to get back in the ring with PBF tbh if i was ricky. i hope ricky fights that juniour witter at light welter and regains a belt and stays firmly set in light welter.

Ok then... so it's nearly upon us.Here's the result, look away if you don't want to know.8th round stoppage by doctor for cuts sustained to Hatton. Hatton was ahead on the judges score cards at that point. Mark my words.(and at 47-1, that's not a bad bet too... considering Hatton's history of cutting badly, especially against bigger fighters).
Your words have been marked.Good call.
Your words have been marked.Good call.
I had 3 bets on the fight.All small ones, as my friend owed me half the money for the PPV that I paid for, so I told him to just use that money on betting.£2 ($4) Mayweather 8th round @ 50-1 £2 ($4) Mayweather 10th round @ 46-1 £3.50 ($7) Hatton to win on points @ 6.4-1 ... well, I wanted Hatton to win really!So, profit for the night was £85 ($165). Not too bad, for a fun little bet.

Just watched it again. Cortez was a bit much in the beginning, but he let them go after the third round, and it would've made no difference. Floyd was obv the much better fighter. This was no Arturo Gatti though, Hatton should be proud.

Yeah Hatton did his beat. Wasn't good enough. I had to talk all the shit that i talked before the fight. I talked like that live in person to people about the fight...becaused i beleived Hatton would win - i had to beleive because if i didnt beleive id be a bad fan.Deep down as the night grew closer i had my doubts - id never seen the Gatti fight before and then i saw extensive highlights of the fight and thats when the doubts hit me.I thought PBF was fairly average v DLH and this is another reason why i thought ricky would win but PBF is good and deserves to be PFP best.

Yeah Hatton did his beat. Wasn't good enough. I had to talk all the shit that i talked before the fight. I talked like that live in person to people about the fight...becaused i beleived Hatton would win - i had to beleive because if i didnt beleive id be a bad fan.Deep down as the night grew closer i had my doubts - id never seen the Gatti fight before and then i saw extensive highlights of the fight and thats when the doubts hit me.I thought PBF was fairly average v DLH and this is another reason why i thought ricky would win but PBF is good and deserves to be PFP best.
Word.
I don't need no excuses - all you yank scum stick together.Nothings been said right now because Hatton camp haven't watched the replay but when they do i'd be shocked if they didnt try and get a re match bout for themselves to fight in our country with a plausable ref.Joe Cortez was a f*cking joke last night.Floyds on a whole different level to anyone else. We already knew that but we didnt get to see rickys fight and not because flyod controlled the fight but because cortez did.Whats upset me the most with it is this - i just watched the manfredo v lacy fight replayed cos i missed that and they spent the whole bout fighting off each others shoulder / chest in close. Not once did the ref break the rhythm. Good ref. Then PBF n Hitman start their fight and within 5 seconds cortez stepped in to seperate them - whats this all about huh? If your going to be a good ref you cant break a fight after 5 secs. Cortez was trying to make an even bigger name for himself than he already has. Heres 1 for him. C*nt (5 seconds isan actual fact not a joke) All said and done though. Even if they were allowed to get in close for long periods it is hard to see how flyod could have been beat. he was good - certainly the best hes been for a while. Hatton would of stood a better chance but PBF would probably of been too good. He is a very clever fighter.There i said it lol. GG Floyd.Anyways Ricky did us proud and you have to remember this - it wasnt just anyone who knocked ricky out last night - it was the best fighter on the plannet. PBF. It was no chump who gave ricky the bump it was the best....none of the rest. 43-1 is still good record. If they dont have a rematch and its not realistic is it - i wouldnt want to get back in the ring with PBF tbh if i was ricky. i hope ricky fights that juniour witter at light welter and regains a belt and stays firmly set in light welter.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... I thought you didn't need excuses?If this fight happened 10 times Mayweather would win 10 times, Hatton is just Gatti in disguise. Maybe one day you classless fools can produce a decent fighter.

If they foght 10 times then PBF might win all 10 but he is nothing like Gatti at all.Only thing he has in common with Gatti is that they both lost to mayweather.