*** Ottawa Senators Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sens-Sabres   Bring a pillow.

Danny,   My private school wife disagrees. Sadly so do I. I was pretty adamant that we weren't going to pay for private school but now that he's here and it's getting close deciding on schools, I'm

Oh crap I missed the obvious one Lidstrom. Debate over.

Posted Images

dear chris neil,usually i hate you and want to make you really small and me grow really big so i can smoooooosh you with my nike shoes like boom boom pow, but today you are my hero, my everything. please continue to do what you do.-ottawa biatch

dear chris neil and jarrku d2,you guys are awesome freakin possumxoxo-ottawa biatch
LOL i love these quotes..I really hope you werent watching the game with Zach..Have a feeling he might of punched you out at some point.. :club:
Got an email from the Sens about game 3:bAbFHvG3Ahug6klHSg1B.jpglol @ 15 minutes.
It is ...- if you are already on the highway around Bronson heading west- if it's there's no traffic (ie nighttime when there's no game!!):club:

dear snow on the ice,plz get the f*ck out of the way. if there was less of you guys on the ice, that puck would have crossed the goal line and went in, bc less snow, means more ice, which means fast fast fast. i hate you snow. we arent friends anymore-ottawa biatch