Huds And Taking Notes

1. Gametime+ vs Ace HUDI use Gametime. Is there a reason I should be using AceHUD instead?2. Note TakingZach made me think about my note taking. If I am using a HUD..... what is the most important info I should be keying in on during play to get the best information on my opponents. Currently, I try my best to put dwn if they are slowplaying, check raising and with what, who cn't bets with nothing and what they like to bet out with on the flop(especially if they are donk bettors). ALso try to note when they will take a shot at the pot if checked around on the flop or turn. Also try and note if they will bluff on the end.Besides that from what I see, the only other things I write are my personal feelings about the person(prick tard dope friendly, the thing I probably shouldn't waste my tim with).Thanks

Here are some things I keep in mind when playing, and note most of them if I see anything.1) What their donkbets mean. Sometimes they are draws, sometimes big hands, sometimes air, etc.2) How they play their draws, specifically when they hit them, like I said in the other thread, do they donk, or go for the c/r.3) Any weird PF moves they made; 3-bet you light after you raised several hands, etc.4) Any bad river calls they make, or bad bets, etc. Will they bet Q-high when you check it to them on the river? Will they call down with K-high? etc.People, feel free to add more. I'm pretty new to taking notes myself. (Thanks mikey).

5) Flop raising range. Ie, if they call your raise preflop from the blinds or whatever, are they raising if they flop any piece, to put you to the test, or are they only raising with top pair/top kicker?6) Do they play their strong hands fast on the flop? Or do they always wait for the turn with strong hands. Furthermore, what do their turn raises represent? Lots of players will only raise strong hands here. Others will raise if they pair up, or pick up a draw.

i note a ton of handsanytime someone gets aggressive or shows down something even a little bit unexpected, im noting it.and blind vs blind or button vs blind hands. i note a ton of those

I like a lot of Zachs note suggestions and have a few ones that are easy to spot and short when multitabling. I like to make a note of "dup" which means doesnt understand position. I will right this one down if I see a player open limp in mp or lp a few times. It doesnt add much more than what the PT stats would but when you have a small sample size on the player it can help to notice fast that a player probably leans towards a loose passive style of play.I also like to note that a player is a multitabler if hes playing at more than one of my tables. These players seem to be normally stronger players and you can adjust accordingly. I am also more wary about these players depending more on PT stats than reads from hands shown down so I consider my table image less against these players if I have one that is different from what it normally would be.If I have more I will post them.

last night in the first 30 mins i sat down at a new table i had notes on 4 of the other 8 players. i also noticed i used some of what was in the notes to pick up about 3 extra bets within the next hour.i probably rely more on notes than pt stats.