I'm willing to swap a %age based on the way in which ObeyTheDog said in his post.Quote this if you're in. Easiest way.I will add names to this post.In: StupidKidAlso: If no-one final tables this after all this effort then this is extremely bad form, so someone win please! (Preferably me ty)
Alright, I'm down with the Obey-posted way. Put me as in. I'm off to my new wife's friend of the family b-day party in Smalltown, USA. :club: See you all tomorrow around start time!
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to swap a %age based on the way in which ObeyTheDog said in his post.Quote this if you're in. Easiest way.I will add names to this post.In: StupidKidFreak2304Also: If no-one final tables this after all this effort then this is extremely bad form, so someone win please! (Preferably me ty)
In
I'm willing to swap a %age based on the way in which ObeyTheDog said in his post.Quote this if you're in. Easiest way.I will add names to this post.In: StupidKidFreak2304Also: If no-one final tables this after all this effort then this is extremely bad form, so someone win please! (Preferably me ty)
To make it simple, I will be IN for FINAL TABLE cashes only. Meaning if you don't FT, you don't owe me squat. And vice versa if I don't FT. Saves the hassle of shipping $ back and forth, because WE ARE ALL GOING TO CASH, OBV!
To make it simple, I will be IN for FINAL TABLE cashes only. Meaning if you don't FT, you don't owe me squat. And vice versa if I don't FT. Saves the hassle of shipping $ back and forth, because WE ARE ALL GOING TO CASH, OBV!
Ya thats the idea final table cashes only.
I thought it was obv final table cashes only.
I thought it was obv final table cashes only.
Yeah, yeah. You forget that yesterday I was just this Dogpound's equipment manager. Today I'm effing subbing for our Team Captain. Excuse me if I'm ALSOTU (A Little Slow On The Uptake).Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go do a "Eugene Robinson pre-game" for proper relaxation before the Big Game.GO. DAWGS.

I am going to miss at least the start of the event. I have tried a couple of folks to play over me, but none are available, so I'm just going to have to be blinded off. Obey, if you want to replace me, feel free. I'm still trying to find a temporary replacement though.

I'm willing to swap a %age based on the way in which ObeyTheDog said in his post.Quote this if you're in. Easiest way.I will add names to this post.In: StupidKidFreak2304Ben GPotsie PMkaplan108Also: If no-one final tables this after all this effort then this is extremely bad form, so someone win please! (Preferably me ty)
IN And GL TEAM OBEY

Hey Obey you think you could take the names from that swap list and somehow mark the off in the OP so that it is easier for me to ship when i win tomorrow.Thanks

I would but I'm wasted right now so I don't think I'd do it right. I think you guys should post your SN's along with your FCP names again to clarify after the tourney is over.also...everyone is playing right, no bailers/flakers?GL tomorrow, Im gonna wakeup n expect detailed HH's, so post the goods here, win or lose, keep everyone posted.

I would but I'm wasted right now so I don't think I'd do it right. I think you guys should post your SN's along with your FCP names again to clarify after the tourney is over.also...everyone is playing right, no bailers/flakers?GL tomorrow, Im gonna wakeup n expect detailed HH's, so post the goods here, win or lose, keep everyone posted.
Awesome. Lol drunkendogaments. <3
I'm willing to swap a %age based on the way in which ObeyTheDog said in his post.Quote this if you're in. Easiest way.I will add names to this post.In: StupidKidFreak2304Ben GPotsie PMkaplan10820TN40LunarphaseAlso: If no-one final tables this after all this effort then this is extremely bad form, so someone win please! (Preferably me ty)
IN!If I'm not too late.GODAWGS!

Alright, one last question..........Since ALL of Team Obey is gonna ft this thang, where is the room with the drinks, snacks, ashtrays, etc. where we can run around slapping each other on the back and talking bout all the donks we just took out?GL Team Obey! Let's TID

Alright, one last question..........Since ALL of Team Obey is gonna ft this thang, where is the room with the drinks, snacks, ashtrays, etc. where we can run around slapping each other on the back and talking bout all the donks we just took out?GL Team Obey! Let's TID
Im in on the swap
I dont have aim but if everyone has msn you can all add me and i will put a comfrence windaow together we can all chat on.Let me know
My aim=adamthekid17msn = adhancox17@hotmail.com if anyone wants to set something up.
My msn none_of_the_above1@hotmail.comadded stupidkid already

Announcements