phil ivey is turning into a monster

From PokerWire.com:"Phil Ivey slaughters Bob StupakStupak pushed in with pocket sevens on a flop of 943 (2 hearts) and Ivey called with Q9 hearts. Ivey's pair of nines held. He now has over 2.6 million in chips."From Josh Arieh's blog:"Ok, now down to the meat.... MY BETS!!!! I have Phil Ivey to win at 75-1... When I saw Phil playing on day 1 it was amazing, he looked to be totally focused and on a mission."I don't know if anyone noticed the first couple days Ivey wasn't building much of a stack but today and yesterday jumped to 2.6???Man that guys is good.

this is also from Arieh's blog:

oh and of course, the best player in the world, Phil Ivey... could you imagine playing as good as him??? MAN!!!!!!!
and from greensteins:
I think he’s the best tournament player in the world.
and sr. negreanu's opinion:
Phil has arguably won more money playing poker in the last five years than anyone on the planet.
i think this guy may be pretty decent at poker
Is he Tiger Wood's long lost twin? If Daniel resembles Edward Norton (which he kinda does), then Ivey is a dead ringer for Tiger (without the smoking wife).
he married his high school sweetheart and if memory serves me correctly, she ain't bad

I'm sick of everyone saying that Phil's the Tiger Woods of PokerTiger shall hereby be known as the Phil Ivey of Golf :club:

Becoming a monster? He is a monster. He could end up as the best ever.And as for him becoming a monster at the WPT Championship, yeah, he is becoming freaking King Kong!!!! They better watch out. When he has this many chips, he is gonna beat down all others. Jesus is putting up a very strong showing, which suprises me a little bit.

I wonder what lit a fire under Phil Ivey
He took a break from tournament play for a while, it must have payed off. He was very low stacked on Day 1, now he is massive chip leader. And he does it all the time. I've often found myself not giving him enough credit, but he could be the best tournament player of all time. Wait till Hellmuth hears that one!
Phil has arguably won more money playing poker in the last five years than anyone on the planet.
You know, I'm curious to know how much that exactly is. You know, how much he's won from poker. A good ballpark answer will do.