The Best Drink Ever

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown Royal neat? ick. Just because a booze has a crown on the label and has it's own special sack, doesn't make it classy.
I have my own special sack and I am classy, do you not like me either?For all those guys saying you drink light beer because it has less carbs, go hang out at the Blue Oyster. You are drinking BEER, be a man. You don't drink beer to watch your figure. Yuengling FTW!

I drink light beer b/c Coor's light is the "coldest tasting beer on earth." It tastes cold even when it it's warm.

I drink light beer b/c Coor's light is the "coldest tasting beer on earth." It tastes cold even when it it's warm.
I should have rephrased what I meant.I don't care if you drink light beer.Just don't say you drink it to watch your carbs.It just sounds too feminine.
Long Island Ice Tea ANIEC
Are you out of your mind?!?The perfect drink, by the way, is obviously a well made gin martini. Wow, that was an easy one.A Long Island ice tea is barely even a drink. It's more of a mixture of leftover liquor and coke. Bleh.
Are you out of your mind?!?The perfect drink, by the way, is obviously a well made gin martini. Wow, that was an easy one.A Long Island ice tea is barely even a drink. It's more of a mixture of leftover liquor and coke. Bleh.
Might as well take a mat shot. (drink all the liquid from the mat where the bartender mixes the drinks)And yes... I'll have to try martinis with gin. I've always done it with vodka, but I do like gin.
Miller Lite is the best beer to be drinking if you are going to be drinking a lot. It's low in carbs and cals and tastes great. If I'm drinking a few then I am drinking Guiness. If I am going to have a real drink, then I love Margaritas and or Whiskey Sours.
roflmaothanks for the laughMiller is nastyreal beer is made in St. Louis...Anheuser-Busch ftw
roflmaothanks for the laughMiller is nastyreal beer is made in St. Louis...Anheuser-Busch ftw
Busch and Busch Light are absolutely awful, not to mention the hangover feels like your brain is splitting in half inside your skull.

i like grey goose alot...sometimes on the rocks with a lime, or with redbull...nothing too exotic about it, but it is one of the few things i can drink without a major hangover the next day...and if im drinking beer its a heiniken or a boddingtons if i can find it..

I like my Belvedere vodka with some cranberry juice or OJ.It is simple and to the point.And who here doesn't like a Jaeger bomb?

I like my Belvedere vodka with some cranberry juice or OJ.It is simple and to the point.And who here doesn't like a Jaeger bomb?
Cranberry juice? You on your period?
The more I read your posts the more I know you know what youre talking about. Let me just get up off my knees now. No but really gin matinis are so underrated, and so few people do them.
I like my Belvedere vodka with some cranberry juice or OJ. WRONGIt is simple and to the point. WRONGAnd who here doesn't like a Jaeger bomb? AND WRONG
The more I read your posts the more I know you know what youre talking about. Let me just get up off my knees now. No but really gin matinis are so underrated, and so few people d them.
Well, most people hear gin and either think "gross" or "trying to be gangsta drinking gin and juice.... laaaaiidd back". To me, gin has the best taste of any liquor. I can't drink brown liquor after getting extremely sick off of it one night, so I can't debate with the whiskey/whisky drinkers.