It's Official! Pocketfives Can Go Eat A Skin Flute...

Ok, so this is just a little more than ghey, but I was thinking logistically how someone could hug Bob's nuts. So, lets just get past that part and think about this for a second.Logistically, how does someone get their nuts hugged? It would have to be a really small person or some really huge nuts. I don't think Bob has elephantiasis so it'd have to be someone small. I guess I'd have to go with Smurfette or even Tinker Bell. Is interspecies erotica really that bad? Smurfette's hot and think of all the blue ball jokes you could make. Tinker Bell, well she doesn't really talk so that may be a plus.
Bob, what is that fluttering sound coming from pants?Just my Tinker Bellok, you can kill me now
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if Anette was decent looking a might like her, but whats so good about a fat slob female poker player?? Anette is kathy lieberts mini me lol annettaments

Wait a minute, she won a tourney playing blind? That's unbelievable...
Big whoop.Beethoven wrote the 9th Symphony while he was deaf. Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah....
if Anette was decent looking a might like her, but whats so good about a fat slob female poker player?? Anette is kathy lieberts mini me lol annettaments
in other words....dead sexy
There is no reason top pro's can't play whatever they want, but I do find it irritating that if you question a top pro on pocketfives, you pretty much get flamed into extinction. I respect Annette's game a ton, and for the most part it seems as though she is a polite and knowledgeable poster on pocketfives, but all the "Love Annette" posts and constant nut hugging that goes on over there is simply annoying. I mean, it has gotten to the point where you can't even question a top players way of thinking without being blindly flamed by the low limit suck ups before they even consider that what you are saying has merit.
Exactly my point and why I think I've been banned again.PS: I'd do Smurfette in a heartbeat.
Ok, so this is just a little more than ghey, but I was thinking logistically how someone could hug Bob's nuts. So, lets just get past that part and think about this for a second.Logistically, how does someone get their nuts hugged? It would have to be a really small person or some really huge nuts. I don't think Bob has elephantiasis so it'd have to be someone small.
I used to hang on a paintball forum and we called it "swinging from someone's nuts" or "nutswinging".
Wait a minute, she won a tourney playing blind? That's unbelievable...
I still want to know how she played it blind. A piece of paper taped over her monitor? WTF? Sounds like an Urban Legend to me.
I used to hang on a paintball forum and we called it "swinging from someone's nuts" or "nutswinging".I still want to know how she played it blind. A piece of paper taped over her monitor? WTF? Sounds like an Urban Legend to me.
She put tape over her monitor, I think. Played position and stack size almost exclusively.Here a link to the thread:http://www.pocketfives.com/BAE38842-2B9D-4...2C1B12367C.aspx

The admin's at pocket five operate under the assumption -- its my ball, play by my rules! -- What are the rules? -- I will make them up and enforce them as I see fit!Some people can use four letter words, some cannot.

She put tape over her monitor, I think. Played position and stack size almost exclusively.Here a link to the thread:http://www.pocketfives.com/BAE38842-2B9D-4...2C1B12367C.aspx
That really is unbelievable. How many people do you think are going to try it now? What I don't understand is, shouldn't her opponents have picked up on the pattern and realized that she was probably raising with a wide range from LP?
That really is unbelievable. How many people do you think are going to try it now? What I don't understand is, shouldn't her opponents have picked up on the pattern and realized that she was probably raising with a wide range from LP?
It's not that unbelievable. Remember, no one else can see her cards either. It really just speaks to the power of playing position, being the first to enter a pot PF, reading weakness, and playing solid poker. You will have to win a couple coin flips where you are the decided underdog, but everyone has to do that at some point anyways, right? Grinder got into the mid-30s in a FCP 4.40 barrage the other night playing blind, it's probably quite liberating, really.
It's not that unbelievable. Remember, no one else can see her cards either. It really just speaks to the power of playing position, being the first to enter a pot PF, reading weakness, and playing solid poker. You will have to win a couple coin flips where you are the decided underdog, but everyone has to do that at some point anyways, right? Grinder got into the mid-30s in a FCP 4.40 barrage the other night playing blind, it's probably quite liberating, really.
Yeah i tried it in a 9 handed $1.25 got down to 3 handed open pushed on the button then looked...had QQ called by 66 river 6 obv. It actually is a really good exercise to try. I made 2 or 3 reraises with squat and won big pots by reading weakness...the rest was just standard position play. Also made me take note of some raising situations short handed where I might fold a 63 or 92 but should make the pos. play anyway. And of course folded KK and QQ utg and AK in the BB.

Yeah, but how do you react to things like reraises or pushes over the top when you have no idea how strong your hand is? Doesn't the idea of playing blind completely contradict the whole concept of making +ev decisions, since you can't possibly estimate your potential ev in any situation?How did she handle situations when her raise was called? Did she always CB? Then what? Always fire a 2nd shot? I just can't wrap my head around the idea of playing blind...

Yeah, but how do you react to things like reraises or pushes over the top when you have no idea how strong your hand is? Doesn't the idea of playing blind completely contradict the whole concept of making +ev decisions, since you can't possibly estimate your potential ev in any situation?How did she handle situations when her raise was called? Did she always CB? Then what? Always fire a 2nd shot? I just can't wrap my head around the idea of playing blind...
It's based on the idea that most hands don't go to showdown, aggressive play works well, etc. It can't truly be better than knowing your hole cards, but it allows you to toss AQ and AJ PF 9 handed :club: Not getting married to hands is probably the most +EV concept in playing blind.It's just an interesting conversation piece really.. NLHE is rooted in the concept of limited information. Is playing solid poker more important than your hole cards? I'll admit, I'm most proud of my efforts when I get into the money in big tourneys completely card dead the whole way.
It's based on the idea that most hands don't go to showdown, aggressive play works well, etc. It can't truly be better than knowing your hole cards, but it allows you to toss AQ and AJ PF 9 handed :club: Not getting married to hands is probably the most +EV concept in playing blind.
PF the concept is very clear, it's postflop that I'm having trouble with. If you're playing blind you need some set of rules to determine how you'll play postflop depending on what villain does. For example: always CB, bet 3/4 pot on turn if called, check/fold to big river bet if turn called. Or: always CB/fold to raise, bet 3/4 pot on turn 50% of the time and check turn 50% of the time, etc. I can see how playing blind can help one become more disciplined about using position and making steals PF, but the idea of playing blind postflop blows me away. I'd love for someone to try and explain this to me.*Edit: moved to a new thread to generate more discussion