Read OP before answering poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this epic battle?

• Jack Bauer
    • Jason Bourne

Okay, y'all know I'm a HUGE Jack Bauer fan but I've been watching the Bourne series and really like the character as well.Here's the situation:Jack and Jason start at opposite sides of the world and only know that they must kill the other in order to save many lives. Suicide is not an option. Jack will have access to CTU and we'll pretend Jason has access to CIA intel.How will this go down? Discuss

well they first have to get on the phone and have a very tense conversation about the situation where they decide one of them has to die, maybe even decide on a playing field. /cut to commercial

Nerdiest thread ever.
guilty as charged. but not nerdiest idea...u should've heard the discussion I had about Star Trek.
Bourne hands down.
Interestingly lopsided right now. You could make a good argument that if it were simply a hand-to-hand combat that Bourne would win but as you can see from the movies he's had some very tough fights.Bourne is excellent at the hunt but he has a bigger soft spot than Bauer. Jack is certainly more ruthless and that could be an asset. Maybe Jack would go into battle with a suit of live babies or something.Just saying...I haven't heard any real discussion. Also, does the CTU/CIA have advantage over each other or the players on each respective team?
Bourne is excellent at the hunt but he has a bigger soft spot than Bauer.
What are you basing that on, because he wouldn't kill a guy in front of his kids?I'm sure if I dug through the seasons of 24 I could find Bauer having moments where he did something similar. Lets not forget Bourne could just send him into relapse by injecting Bauer with heroin, and it's over. Then he would fuck Kim and call it a day.

Its funny how many time's I have heart Bauer vs. Bourne in the last couple of days.Anyways, because they are on opposite sides of the world. Jack would probably just use Chloe to find Bourne and vampire kill his as.s.

Its funny how many time's I have heart Bauer vs. Bourne in the last couple of days.Anyways, because they are on opposite sides of the world. Jack would probably just use Chloe to find Bourne and vampire kill his as.s.
Problem with that is Bourne's agency is > Jacks, anything she was doing for him they would know about.

se how you all just figured out how much better Bourne is than Bauer, don't you think Bauer would know that. He would use the knowledge that Bourne is more likely to kill hm and find a way beat the odds; since when do the odds ever hold if they are vs Bauer. Bauer knows people, he could build an army, Bourne doesn't remember anybody (well not after the first 2 at least). Bauer would use the time he has to his advantage because... dare I say ... he's smarter than Bourne. Also Bourne doen't really have the CIA to work with right, he's on his own vs Jack and CTU.

Problem with that is Bourne's agency is > Jacks, anything she was doing for him they would know about.
Chloe would work off the record, like the brazillion times she's done that for Jack, and so the CIA wouldn't be able to detect them.I loved the Bourne movies, but Jack would kick his ass within a second. :club: And for those who still doubt that, you can SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !! :D

Couldn't they make this a movie. Maybe Bourne killed someone important to Jack back when Bourne was an assassin. After Bourne learns that Bauer's out to kill him there's only one way to stop him...kill him first.What's with all these kind of guys with J.B. initials? Bond, Bourne, Bauer.

Chloe would work off the record, like the brazillion times she's done that for Jack, and so the CIA wouldn't be able to detect them.
Shenanigans!JuliaStiles1_300x435.jpg > 350px-Tv_24_chloe.jpgAINECPlus, Nikki doesn't have a drunk husband spilling secrets to the enemy, or is busy having affairs with coworkers that slow up her performance, or sits around and crying about her nails breaking.emo support = loss for Jack.Not to mention if this is going on around the world, even easier for Bourne... he speaks fluent French, Russian, Dutch, German, Italian, English, Spanish and other eastern languages. Jack only knows some Spanish and Russian. Oh and lets not forget, that the Chinese would randomly pop in and mess up Jack's day.
Not to mention if this is going on around the world, even easier for Bourne... he speaks fluent French, Russian, Dutch, German, Italian, English, Spanish and other eastern languages. Jack only knows some Spanish and Russian. Oh and lets not forget, that the Chinese would randomly pop in and mess up Jack's day.
Bourne n'arrive pas à la cheville de Jack Bauer : il se ferait tuer en moins de deux secondes, que ce soit un combat à mains nues ou armé.And Jack doesn't need to speak other languages : wherever you're from, he'll get the information he needs. :D :D :lol:PS : Hey I speak 2 languages too !! :club: Can I work for the CTU and get a green card please ? :D :D

Jack Bauer...he's a man's man. He acepts who he is and takes the short end of the stick because thats the way it is,Bourne is a cry baby that want to know who he is, and whines about headaches.plus Matt Damon is a bleeding heart liberal.....

Jason Bourne could not beat Jack Bauer, even once in a brazillion times...Here's why :"Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry."