Turningstone Roll Call

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty big tourney series starting this saturday. http://www.turningstone.com/gaming/poker/2...mpirestate2.php Ill be there from the 10th-20th. Plan on playing the sh tourney, the 1k and maybe the main event with cash games everywhere in between. So whos gonna be there and anyone feel like meeting up.
Hi. And yes to meeting up. General was setting something up originally.

Zimmer's driving me, I'll be there for event 1 and 3 for sure, with Sunday being a cash game day.

I was thinking of going as well. What are the hotel rates? I can only make it out to event 1 and 2 and then I have to be back in london again.How many people usually join? I'd be up for meeting up btw.

In.Gonna try for this weekend or the 18th.Who's playing the Saturday tourney? I'll try to make it for that.
Selling pieces of myself for the Saturday tourney. PM me if interested. I final tabled the nightly a few nights ago but I still need a little help on the bankroll if I am gonna have a good week.
Im gonna be getting there friday afternoon some time. Later today ill send anyone whos posted my info and maybe get a dinner set up for some time this weekend.
Best day for dinner will probably be Saturday. I'll be playing the $300. If they announce a dinner break then I guess everyone can have an equal chance to get out and grab dinner together. What does everyone think about that?
Best day for dinner will probably be Saturday. I'll be playing the $300. If they announce a dinner break then I guess everyone can have an equal chance to get out and grab dinner together. What does everyone think about that?
Dinner Break is nowhere near long enough to have dinner at one of the decent restaurants.I'm leaving Friday morning, picking up TB17 in Hamilton, then we should be at TS around 5-6.

Turning Stone has a Nathan's hot dog stand that is awesome for dinner break time. Couple of those babies and you're fueled for the long run. GL guys, I might come up for the Saturday tournament but I won't commit to anything right now.

BKice, are u flying or driving?If you're driving, are u gonna bring weed? If you're not bring any, is anyone else going to?I'm definately thinking that the majority of us won't be playing the 300r on Sunday, it's definately a good time to have dinner at a nice restaurant.

BKice, are u flying or driving?If you're driving, are u gonna bring weed? If you're not bring any, is anyone else going to?I'm definately thinking that the majority of us won't be playing the 300r on Sunday, it's definately a good time to have dinner at a nice restaurant.
If people aren't playing the 200r, I'd rather get a few people together to play all the Sundays in somebody's room, to see how other play etc. etc.
If people aren't playing the 200r, I'd rather get a few people together to play all the Sundays in somebody's room, to see how other play etc. etc.
Ok, that sounds fine.
flying, no, yes there should be lots of weed there i think
I'm playing the 200R on Sunday, but I'll probably bust pretty quickly so I'd be up for playing the Sundays in someone's room.
Wireless router ftw.I'd actually consider coming back sunday for that.I'm playing the Saturday tourney but can't play any of the others unless I manage to come down real sick during the week. Taking so much time off for Vegas is coming back to bite me in the ass.
This should be get a few people together and see how they plan msnl.
We could do that. Anybody bringing a router? I probably can't bring mine because my brother needs it when he moves back in here next week.

Not to be a WebNarc or anything, but do you guys really think it's a good idea to be talking about some of the things you're talking about? I suggest editing your posts, particularly as you've "arranged" things already, at least casually...

Not to be a WebNarc or anything, but do you guys really think it's a good idea to be talking about some of the things you're talking about? I suggest editing your posts, particularly as you've "arranged" things already, at least casually...
.........anyways.