A Stroll Down Memory Lane

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting this link here so Dutch, if he ever feels nostalgic, can look back to the exact moment in time that his soul was doomed to hell...
Thanks, papa.("Papa" -- y'know, you as a father figure is really the only thing missing in my upbringing keeping me from achieving glorious things in some artistically viable regard. Even a summer spent on Uncle McGee's farm in 6th grade, and I'd be typing this hunched over on my feet, while my Puerto Rican "maid" shoved rawhide bones up my ass, intermittent with penning Pulitzer Prize-winning tomes. Fuck.

Hold on...Did someone delete our half-page conversation, Mac? This is bullshit. If there's a just God, whomever's behind this, and additionally DN, will have a child raped on Spring Break at some point in the next 20 years. And he'll also give me one of those peddle-operated Batmobiles like Papa' McGee never bought me, growing up.Starting...NOW!I swear to Christ...may God strike me dead if the Batmobile didn't materialize just this minute. This doesn't bode well for over-zealous moderators...

Hold on...Did someone delete our half-page conversation, Mac? This is bullshit. If there's a just God, whomever's behind this, and additionally DN, will have a child raped on Spring Break at some point in the next 20 years. And he'll also give me one of those peddle-operated Batmobiles like Papa' McGee never bought me, growing up.Starting...NOW!I swear to Christ...may God strike me dead if the Batmobile didn't materialize just this minute. This doesn't bode well for over-zealous moderators...
I'd kinda desensitized by it by now. Bob sucks ass, not much I can do about it.
  • 2 weeks later...
This is from the hockey forum but ajs510's post deserves to be read by all.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=120821
Holy shit that's a hilarious post!The members of Monty Python should get royalties for it...
Holy shit that's a hilarious post!The members of Monty Python should get royalties for it...
:D:ts:4h:D:club:
  • 3 months later...

I loved when general poker actually had legitimate posts in it, but unfortunately this place has turned into a concoction of "rail me" threads and some truly sad threads in general.Unfortunately GenPo hasn't been relevant for 2+ years.

This belongs in this thread just in case god forbid anyone else missed it in the other thread.This is the THE Lucky Mello.2109393880082508277S600x600Q85.jpg
something tell me this belongs in here
gotta be a pic of poster.gotta be holding a signbingo. FTP name?will ship for this, but gotta hold up your end of the deal. FTP name?misspell no points for Ray. (honestly my favorite and would ship Ray my roll if Kristen wouldn't get mad at me)
so do these
Ship it!!kingerhq3.jpg
kind of a bad pic. but... imagejw0.jpgthen chat:silet (Observer): stop trying to rob meDealer: Metrotek has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): and send me my $5Dealer: bizzleraises wins the pot (180)Dealer: Hand #7467795372Dealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): vtlaxer you betterDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (50)Dealer: Hand #7467802604silet (Observer): all i can say buddy you better send me itDealer: bizzleraises has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09: lol ur face isnt even in itvtlaxer09: failvtlaxer09: u loseDealer: bizzleraises has timed outvtlaxer09: and u just sent a total stranger a pic of yourself holding a sign that says i beg for moneysilet (Observer): u got it you ####ersilet (Observer): so send me itsilet (Observer): novtlaxer09: can u get any more patheticsilet (Observer): u told me a picsilet (Observer): i sent itsilet (Observer): give me itDealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actDealer: haceboom wins the pot (60)Dealer: Hand #7467817853silet (Observer): nowhere in your words did u say my face had to be in itsilet (Observer): just a sign
Photo6.jpg
picture018le8.jpg
gotta be a pic of poster.gotta be holding a signbingo. FTP name?will ship for this, but gotta hold up your end of the deal. FTP name?misspell no points for Ray. (honestly my favorite and would ship Ray my roll if Kristen wouldn't get mad at me)
184.jpgbetter?I am laughing so much right now I don't know how I kept a straight face as I took the pic.

these will be memories in years to come that are funny now and 6 months from now, 1 year from now and 5 years from now

• 2 months later...

Im not sure if it ever had a thread. One of the first few Neg-Open's mercury spilled the beans on the winner of survivor and Daniel flipped out cause he hadn't watched it yet and DIDNT want to know the winner. daniel was actually pretty pissed off. Which was hilarious cause seriously who the **** cares about survivor that much. Another thing about the where's jerry thread. A bunch of us i dont really remember who else, called the circuit radio show at the time. Only asking where jerry was. Daniel was to be on the show that night. It was pretty funny too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...