A Stroll Down Memory Lane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to put those two in here, you might as well put this one also.Bkice goes on LFT/ChuckSty returns
JC's "I'm Quitting Online Tourneys" thread is being derailed by the gmanshade show and the people who lack the self-control to avoid making it grow exponentially. It's sad because it was a great thread.The "ChuckSty goes to Antarctica" portion of the BKice thread was a really interesting read.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a new thread about Mark (NoSup4U) trying out to become an AMERICAN GLADIATOR!The tryout hasn't even happened yet and it already has Superthread written all over it.Should Nosup4u Try Out For American Gladiators?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some of my old favorite threads:A trilogy: I Win A Huge Pot And Villian Calls Me A Donk..hahaI Just Started Posting Here And I Get So Many Mean RepliesI Made A Thread About People Being Mean To Me In One Of My Threads, And they were mean to me in it, too!can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?Satan Is Broccoli Is StupidMarch 18 12:00 Et--pstars $10+1 Deep Stack.. (Pretty legendary, not sure why no mentioned this one yet. N00b cliff notes: KowboyKoops starts a thread about the stars deep stack tournament thinking other FCP'ers will join, instead he gets flamed for starting a rail thread before he even cashed. He winds up winning the whole thing.)

• 2 weeks later...