2 Questions About Stars Avatars

Can you now change them as often as you like??And what's the deal with the red cloud looking one that a million people have?Thanks....flame away....
1) You can only change them ONCE! Unless you email support as ask them to let you change it.2) I know what you mean...But I don't have an answer for that. Plus I think it's a sunset with clouds.
Can you now change them as often as you like??And what's the deal with the red cloud looking one that a million people have?Thanks....flame away....
It used to warn you that you could only change it once...it doesn't anymore, which is why I was wondering before I changed mine....The cloud is a reddish cloud avatar...tons of people have it on the site...how do I do a screenshot...I'm sure I can find it...

unless they changed something you can only change them once. And I know exactly what red cloud you are talking about but have no clue why some many people have it

It used to warn you that you could only change it once...it doesn't anymore, which is why I was wondering before I changed mine....The cloud is a reddish cloud avatar...tons of people have it on the site...how do I do a screenshot...I'm sure I can find it...
Press down the Print Screen Button?
thanks....how did you do that?
Hit printscreenOpen PaintPasteSaveGo to www.imageshack.usUpload itpost the link
I FYP'ed Brians post...but close enough

that isn't the only really common one though.....I remember reading somewhere about 7 or 8 avatars that always seem to be at a table and sure enough for awhile it held true on every table i was at.

If im not mistaken back in the day (like 2 or 3 yrs ago) when u first signed up for stars there were like 4 premade avatars you could choose from or u could select your ownThat was one of them, another was of like a track runners hand at the starting line, i forgot what the others wereBut I could be totally wrong and remembering things that didnt exist

If im not mistaken back in the day (like 2 or 3 yrs ago) when u first signed up for stars there were like 4 premade avatars you could choose from
this makes sense....thanksI thought maybe it was one big poker clan or something...sw obv