100k Stakeaments Draftee Signup August 12

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like a chance to play :club:, kobe2odom8 if anyone wants to put me in.thanks,skyler
1. You need 200 posts2. You need to put your SN and location like so TB17 (Mississauga), or you don't get drafted. If the info isn't correct, you dont get to play.3. Kinda short notice but let's see who we can get for tomorrowSignups1.

Didn't enter earlier, because I wasn't sure of availability - but I'm available as an alternate.Last week I cashed in this puppy.....(822nd)...and was on the winning team last draft (bringing up the rear, but hey.... :club:)jcr_leafs (Toronto)EDIT: bonus - no stake required

It's a FCP competition that takes place in the $11 Sunday Hundred Grand.We sign up, then the captains draft us and stake us into the tournament. The captains have a bunch of side bets based on the performance of their respective teams.
$11!? ohhhhh...NOW I get it. damn, I thought this was something sick like stakes to the Sunday Millions. screw that then...I don't want a stake for $11!!!

i think this is the alternates if everyone was picked from the 80.

1. Char1ty (Toronto) decided against joining the frivolity
  2. Vonteego3 (San Antonio)
  3. SSPadawon2 ((FCP)southington)
  4. potatoman79 (Halifax)
  5. jcr_leafs (Toronto)
  6. Traptsteve (Plainfield)

$11!? ohhhhh...NOW I get it. damn, I thought this was something sick like stakes to the Sunday Millions. screw that then...I don't want a stake for $11!!!
U sure? It's big money?LOL @ stakes to sunday mill, I can't even stake myself.

Hey...um...fun story. I actually just realized that my trip to minnesota is this sunday, and not next sunday like I previously imagined. So ima have to give up my spot on Checky's team....Sooo go grab an alternate?Sorry for the confusion

• 2 months later...
What ever happened to this?
it phailedI wished it was still going but I think it was just too much work for tb and it wasn't worth it. Damn flying donkeys.