hah, I see what you were getting at there, I just think you're better to shove when if you get called, it's more likely you have the best hand and others are drawing. Even you have to admit if you get called on the turn by anything, you're pretty much fked.
Would they really check/call on that board with a good hand? Kinda dangerous to check twice on that drawy board if you have top 2 pair/set...I'm repping a hand to protect...meaning they might think their draws are live (which they are) and they would be inclined to chase with improper odds.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the way I look at it, you're "most" likely ahead on the flop. If one guy calls with a 35% chance against you, that is +ev. If nobody calls, you take the pot, and that is +ev. If you got outflopped, you're usually not worse than 30%, and with the size of the pot and your remaining stack size you have to be getting at least close to the right price.

Just a heads up....I'm returning to the PLO's so expect some crappy beat posts and whining and redonkulous brags again. Just downloaded PTO and PAHUD on my new computer and got re-registered.....Lets goooooo.

Just a heads up....I'm returning to the PLO's so expect some crappy beat posts and whining and redonkulous brags again. Just downloaded PTO and PAHUD on my new computer and got re-registered.....Lets goooooo.
No more NLHU?

Yep, will probably be 70/30 in favor of HU for now - just want to get some variety. Playing any game exclusively for too long gets boring and I think negatively affects your overall game. I have no problem admitting that for the 8 months or so that I played nothing but plo, the rest of my poker game suffered immensely.

These are the only kinds of hands I can win now.PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($23.25)SB ($153.35)Hero (BB) ($29.95)UTG ($4.75)MP ($8)CO ($28.70)Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 :D, Q :5c, 7 :qh, 7 :heart:UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, Button calls $0.25, SB calls $0.15, Hero checksFlop: ($1) 7 :club:, 4 :qh, 8 :D(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.95, UTG raises to $3.80, Button calls $3.80, SB calls $3.80, Hero raises to $19.95, UTG calls $0.70 (All-In), Button raises to $23 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $3.05Turn: ($55.30) K :D(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($55.30) 4 :ts(3 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $55.30 | Rake: $2.75Results:Button mucked A :icon_clap:, 3 :icon_clap:, 2 :D, 3 :4h (two pair, fours and threes).Hero had 9 :icon_clap:, Q :D, 7 :icon_clap:, 7 :3h (full house, sevens over fours).UTG had 6d, 10d, 6h, 5c (straight, eight high).Outcome: Hero won $52.55Before twodiming it, anyone like to guess win%?

higher than 26 i think. you have one 6 thats clean, plus your boat outs, which you can take into account that there are 8 cards removed from the deck since nobody has paired on the flop (so 37 unseen cards instead of 45), plus the other guy has a pair of also 3s which helps you make a boat a teeny tiny bit more. one flush blocker adds a little (the seven doesn't count since it makes you quads) you also have a runner runner ten-jack straight you can hit and there are no tens or jacks in your or your opponents hands.im gonna guess 35.------------------i just checked and im significantly low. you have more equity than the straight.

I still haven't checked but i have a hard time believing our equity is higher than 35. Btw Naked Straight is totally ****ed here against these two hands.
nope the naked straight has more than 33 Percent%20sign.jpg:club::ts:D :D :4h:5c
  • 2 weeks later...

I R Have A Pair. I win.Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($101.05)MP ($198.50)Button ($100)Hero (SB) ($108.30)BB ($278.30)Preflop: Hero is SB with 8 :D, 7 :club:, 10 :qh, J :4h2 folds, Button raises to $3.50, Hero calls $3, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($10.50) 4 :icon_clap:, Q :ts, 9 :5c(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button bets $10, Hero raises to $40.50, 1 fold, Button raises to $96.50 (All-In), Hero calls $56Turn: ($203.50) 7 :icon_clap:(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($203.50) 5 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $203.50 | Rake: $3Results in white below: Button had K :icon_clap:, J :qh, 10 :icon_clap:, A :D (high card, Ace).Hero had 8 :D, 7 :D, 10 :icon_clap:, J :3h (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $200.50

Been back for 2 weeks or so now...things going well so far. Took a jump up to 100 today that didn't go so hot, but it's all good, I'll just keep trying to own 50 and get back to where I need to be.50uys3.jpg

WoOt - ship the freerollFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($52.25)Hero (SB) ($200.20)BB ($48.30)UTG ($296.85)MP ($107.35)CO ($53.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9 :5c, 7 :qh, A :qh, 3 :heart:UTG calls $1, 2 folds, Button calls $1, Hero calls $0.50, BB checksFlop: ($4) 5 :D, 8 :icon_clap:, 6 :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $16, 1 fold, UTG raises to $52, Hero raises to $160, UTG raises to $295.85 (All-In), Hero calls $39.20 (All-In)Turn: ($402.40) 7 :club:(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($402.40) 10 :icon_clap:(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $402.40 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had 9 :D, 7 :icon_clap:, A :icon_clap:, 3 :3h (flush, Ace high).UTG had 9 :ts, A :D, K :4h, 7 :D (straight, ten high).Outcome: Hero won $399.40

looooooool at his callFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($50)UTG ($70.55)Button ($37.45)SB ($37.60)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :4h, A :qh, 6 :qh, 8 :club:2 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) 4 :D, 2 :icon_clap:, 6 :5c(2 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50Turn: ($6) A :icon_clap:(2 players)SB bets $3, Hero calls $3River: ($12) 2 :D(2 players)SB bets $6, Hero raises to $30, SB calls $24Total pot: $72 | Rake: $2Results:SB had 7 :3h, 3 :icon_clap:, Q :ts, 7 :D (two pair, sevens and twos).Hero had A :D, A :icon_clap:, 6 :icon_clap:, 8 :D (full house, Aces over twos).Outcome: Hero won $70