100k Stakeaments Captain Signup August 12th

MODS please don't move this, I think moving it is what killed the action, even if the threads were cluttering it up =/It's gonna be tough since at least 3 of the captains will be in TS (Me, Zimmer, Grinder), but let's see if some new blood is interested.What you need to know as a captain1. You draft 5-10 people, and stake them for the $10+1 100k guaranteed (Staking is optional, if they want a stake you are required to give them one, if they don't want a stake, it's up to the captain and the draftee to work it out)2. You need $50 to sidebet between the Captains, whichever team makes the most money, wins the $50 from every other captain.3. You need to have at least 500 posts4. You need to have a good reputation. If you don't, convince someone who does to signup for you.5. We'll set the draft for Wednesday 9 pm EST since I will be out of town ThursdayCaptains (MINIMUM 8, MAXIMUM 10):1. TB17's Blue jays2. AASnake88's Boatamenters3. obeythedog's ______4. TimWakefield _________5. Poppinfresh's Doughboys6. zsta's flying A-holes7. Checkymcfold's Metro...beautifuls?8. Juggalo's Nutsbusters?9. Sweetdaddyfreak's ________10.Payouts will be released in a couple days.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MODS please don't move this, I think moving it is what killed the action, even if the threads were cluttering it up =/It's gonna be tough since at least 3 of the captains will be in TS (Me, Zimmer, Grinder), but let's see if some new blood is interested.What you need to know as a captain1. You draft 5-10 people, and stake them for the $10+1 100k guaranteed (Staking is optional, if they want a stake you are required to give them one, if they don't want a stake, it's up to the captain and the draftee to work it out)2. You need $50 to sidebet between the Captains, whichever team makes the most money, wins the $50 from every other captain.3. You need to have at least 500 posts4. You need to have a good reputation. If you don't, convince someone who does to signup for you.5. We'll set the draft for Wednesday 9 pm EST since I will be out of town ThursdayCaptains (MINIMUM 8, MAXIMUM 10):1.AAsnake882.ObeyTheDog3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.Payouts will be released in a couple days.
Just fill me in on what I need to do and when. I will be busy Wednesday night, but I'll do my best. Otherwise I'll just stake 5 people on my own as I said originally.
Just fill me in on what I need to do and when. I will be busy Wednesday night, but I'll do my best. Otherwise I'll just stake 5 people on my own as I said originally.
Obey's got some money to spare, might as well throw it at some other people! :DI'll think about it today, but lately staking people has been -EV for me (0/12).
If you're willing to overlook the 500 post thing, I'll captain a team.
I guess seein as how i got 500 posts I could sign up for you but I don't reckon you'd like sending me the $150 or whatever it takes ahead of time cause I don't wanna get stiffed for this and have a bad rep for it.
I guess seein as how i got 500 posts I could sign up for you but I don't reckon you'd like sending me the $150 or whatever it takes ahead of time cause I don't wanna get stiffed for this and have a bad rep for it.
Appreciate the offer, but I don't see the point really. I'm willing to captain if we need an extra one. If those running it deem it acceptable I'll run it through my name. I'm not up for jumping through hoops for something that will likely end up costing me money unless my horses do well. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

If I continue to run goot at 2/4 PLO, I may captain a team... but not this week. I won't do it until this pesky little "thesis proposal" is in the past and out of my mind. I don't have a date on it yet, but I will be presenting my proposal either next week or the week after that.

Appreciate the offer, but I don't see the point really. I'm willing to captain if we need an extra one. If those running it deem it acceptable I'll run it through my name. I'm not up for jumping through hoops for something that will likely end up costing me money unless my horses do well. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.
You'll actually be jumping through less hoops this way as you only need to do one transfer to juggalo41729 as opposed to multiple transfers to your horses. You'll lose/win the same amount of money either way.
You'll actually be jumping through less hoops this way as you only need to do one transfer to juggalo41729 as opposed to multiple transfers to your horses. You'll lose/win the same amount of money either way.
Thats a damn fine point. I'll PM him and get this rolling.

Alright, the Flying A$$holes are back and ready to defend their title!Put us down for owners please. :)P.S. How are we doing the draft this time around? Took way tooooooooooo long last time...

We're gonna do the draft on AIM. So everyones gonna have to PM me their AIMs.