Favorite Poker Quotes

It's okay guys, Algore is recycling all old threads so starting new ones will not lessen the amount of interweb space needed for future good threads.

Can there be any other? :club:"I checkraise you four times your future bet in the dark!" - Joe the Pro
I love this one, hence why it's in my sig but I also enjoy this one, "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"
Also not to be a d*ick, but who writes 'urs,' especially in the title of the thread?
I didnt know it was a requirement for thread titles to have correct grammar and spelling and no internet shorthand. I mean it's not like we're on an internet poker forum or anything this is serious business!I mean, seriously, it's not like you've made any thread titles with spelling errors or anything.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=76535http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=76133http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=76037Oh and to the OP, my favorite quotes include Knish's line to Mike McD in Rounders where he pwns him:Mike: "You see all the angles you just dont have the stones to play 'em."Knish: "'Stones?' You little punk. I'm not playing for the thrill of ****ing victory here. I owe rent, alimony, child support. I play for money. My kids eat. I got stones enough not to chase cards, action...or ****ing pipe dreams of winning the World Series on ESPN."
:D:club:
lol at your av and title
Also not to be a d*ick, but who writes 'urs,' especially in the title of the thread?
::raises hand then runs away::although i'm not sure i've ever used it in a title

"In the absence of any mathematical explanation, one thing is for certain; if you engage in games of chance long enough, the experience is bound to affect the way you see God. Successfully draw to an inside straight three hands in a row, and you’ve got to be blessed. But if you’re the person drawn out on, the one whose trip aces just got snapped for the third time, you will go home feeling cursed " Andy Bellin

"If luck wasn't involved I guess I'd win every one" - Phil Hellmuth"Why do the pushin when the donkey's doin the pullin?" - Layne Flack"I thought you had pocket kings" - Jennifer Tilly"Split pot... There's quads on the board" - not sure but I think Kristy Gazes

I used to hate him, but Tony G has really grown on me ... "Yeah. Yeah baby. Come on Russian, get out. It's time to go. Yeah! Look at this, look how he's playing. Look how ugly this is! You're a professional player and I can do this to you. You are a terrible player. This is disgraceful. Bring the Russians on. Bring more Russians on. I'm here to get 'em all. You played that as bad as you can. Your career is finished. You are gone, gone, gone. Feel the power! You feel my power baby? Feel my power. Is this how you play? You call with King-Jack? Which school have you been to? No, he doesn't deserve any applause. He called with King-Jack. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY...ted&search=And of course, anything Joe The Pro says is gold ... like "Last night there was a big bet on the last card. I had the odds to call, so I called, but I lost. I didn’t think for one second, ‘I just lost like two McValue meals.’ No I just didn’t eat lunch or dinner that day, borrowed my parents’ credit card, redeposited and continued playing my A-game. That’s what a pro does."

Avoid people with gold teeth who want to play cards. -- George CarlinThe single greatest key to winning is knowing thy enemy: yourself. -- Andy GlazerTo be a poker champion, you must have a strong bladder. -- Jack McClellandPut yourself in their shoes before you decide on the best way to take their shirts. -- David SklanskyOmaha is a game that was invented by a Sadist and is played by Masochists. -- Shane SmithLearning to play two pairs is worth about as much as a college education, and about as costly. -- Mark Twain?Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. -- Stu Ungar