45 Man Sng Win Pxf Video

Tell me what you guys think.. any hands you want me to go ver and what not.http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA75367/9073_2...806_153916/9073
http://www.pokerxfactor.com/servlet/pxf?a=...0806_155633.txtis another one.. the 2nd link I think shows not to lose your patience and pick your spots well..if there is any questions behind my thought process let me know.

Just watched the first video. The short handed play at the end was definitely interesting/entertaining. I don't really have much else to add, just letting you know there's interest :club:.

• 4 weeks later...
Hand 16.. what the **** are you doing folding that?
I am kinda confused too. Oh which site is this, I feel a pathetic urge to sharkscope the guy who had k5 in hand 19. Also, is hand 46 a shove? I think it might be. btw, you're a very solid player. I liked watching this.
Tell me what you guys think.. any hands you want me to go ver and what not.http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA75367/9073_2...806_153916/9073
Amazing that you only lost 2 pots the entire tourney. Also interesting that you basically only won 2 big pots: the key double with KK on hand 62, and then the nice pot on hand 115 to get HU. You had only won a handful of small pots prior to hand 62, and then after the double you focused on raising in position and stealing blinds to build your stack. Nice illustration of being patient and picking your spots.
Amazing that you only lost 2 pots the entire tourney. Also interesting that you basically only won 2 big pots: the key double with KK on hand 62, and then the nice pot on hand 115 to get HU. You had only won a handful of small pots prior to hand 62, and then after the double you focused on raising in position and stealing blinds to build your stack. Nice illustration of being patient and picking your spots.
Yeah it's a pretty great example of how you want to win these things - wait til the blinds get big and then steal them like a motherfucker.

Wow, I just watched the 1st one and realized how many hands im playing normally that you foldedThanks for postingI watched the 3rd one too (cant get 2nd to load) and I think Im going to rething my whole strat for thesenice job though

don't really like the folding of 66 behind one limper in hand 12hand 17 made me lol then yell "oh god so sick"hand 25, you knew it was coming, shipphand 38 i like the fold, but what would you have done if sb folded?hand 54 made me say "wow this kid really knows what he's doing" I play it the same wayhand 59 i prolly ship

• 6 months later...
In hand 12: Why did you not raise on the limper with 66? He had limped 3 hands in one orbit and we had seen him fold to a raise. With the blinds at 25/50 are we just not deep enough to play the hand?In hand 77: What are your reasons for reraising out of the BB with ATs?Hand 83: Calling OOP with J9. Pot odds + good chance it will get checked down?Hand 89: Why the 69?