Micro Stakes Barrageament

Meh, not feeling this at all. There's more action at my table in this than in the rebuy I'm also in. I think a few of them are missing the fold button from their interface and they are doing good on the suck outs.

Out.Dealt to htsal [Kc Jh]geniuss: folds punkess: folds XWazooX: folds htsal: raises 70 to 100AlerionX: folds TheOutSeeker: calls 70*** FLOP *** [Js 7s Jc]TheOutSeeker: bets 120htsal: raises 1155 to 1275 and is all-inTheOutSeeker: calls 1155*** TURN *** [Js 7s Jc] [9s]*** RIVER *** [Js 7s Jc 9s] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***TheOutSeeker: shows [Ks Qs] (a flush, King high)htsal: shows [Kc Jh] (three of a kind, Jacks)TheOutSeeker collected 2765 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2765 | Rake 0 Board [Js 7s Jc 9s 2d]Seat 1: htsal (button) showed [Kc Jh] and lost with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: AlerionX (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: TheOutSeeker (big blind) showed [Ks Qs] and won (2765) with a flush, King highSeat 4: geniuss folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: punkess folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: XWazooX folded before Flop (didn't bet)I guess I didn't have to push on the flop. *shrugs*

I'm playing at the weirdest table.. every pot seems to be a limped pot and at least two people have limped with AK where it's reach showdown
loli was doing really good for a whilelost 1 handthen had to sh1t and sat out for 3 hands and miss QQ in a huge pot which i would have wonnow iim at around 2200Just doubled up to over 4k AA>A7 AIPF
then had to sh1t and sat out for 3 hands and miss QQ in a huge pot which i would have won
Wireless dude. Very important. I can't tell you the number of big pots I've won whilst working out a good Winston Churchill.
Wireless dude. Very important. I can't tell you the number of big pots I've won whilst working out a good Winston Churchill.
I do have it and a laptop a just dont feel comfortable sitting there with it loli should have though

got so lucky hereI put him on AK/AQ something like thatPokerStars Game #11343308497: Tournament #57261386, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/08/06 - 15:28:08 (ET)Table '57261386 77' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Bushwacker67 (3490 in chips) Seat 2: Remizer (5670 in chips) Seat 3: xxbabar77xx (2535 in chips) Seat 4: Donwesje (4680 in chips) Seat 5: eYank (7665 in chips) Seat 6: RedBull214 (7458 in chips) Remizer: posts small blind 75xxbabar77xx: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to eYank [6c 6s]Donwesje: folds eYank: raises 300 to 450RedBull214: folds Bushwacker67: folds Remizer: folds xxbabar77xx: calls 300*** FLOP *** [Td 9h 7d]xxbabar77xx: checks eYank: bets 600xxbabar77xx: raises 1485 to 2085 and is all-ineYank: calls 1485*** TURN *** [Td 9h 7d] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Td 9h 7d 4c] [8s]*** SHOW DOWN ***xxbabar77xx: shows [Tc Kh] (a pair of Tens)eYank: shows [6c 6s] (a straight, Six to Ten)Donwesje said, "obv"eYank collected 5145 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5145 | Rake 0 Board [Td 9h 7d 4c 8s]Seat 1: Bushwacker67 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Remizer (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: xxbabar77xx (big blind) showed [Tc Kh] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: Donwesje folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: eYank showed [6c 6s] and won (5145) with a straight, Six to TenSeat 6: RedBull214 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Obv. riverstars saves me

I'm out in in 150th.. the last hand being AK < 98. The hand that crippled me was when my two pair lost when opponent hit trips on river.Thank you very much for the stake eYank. Sorry I couldn't bring back anything to show for it.

I'm out in in 150th.. the last hand being AK < 98. The hand that crippled me was when my two pair lost when opponent hit trips on river.Thank you very much for the stake eYank. Sorry I couldn't bring back anything to show for it.
dont worry about ithopefully i can get some hands now and go deeperive been card dead for a while and these guys at my table have huge stacks