Micro Stakes Barrageament

Im sitting home today since work was cancelled so was wondering if anyone wanted to do a little barrageTournament # 57261386

me ..Presto14 (dover)check my stats on SharkScope if you want.. I've been doing pretty well recently
yeah i see ur a shark on thereok 50/50 even split if u make over $5
psufans2 FCP
had you come earlier you were a lock... gonna be around later and you may be good for a 4.40 stakeI need some br padding and I know how you run on someone elses coinWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
had you come earlier you were a lock... gonna be around later and you may be good for a 4.40 stakeI need some br padding and I know how you run on someone elses coinWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
I think hes just saying hes in the tournamnetbtw im @ table 77
hahah i know god forbid i run well on my own coin i wish i could run good in lets say 10-20 dollar tourneys but no only 440 i run mediocre everything like the dump i took earlier lol. i have lax at 530 ill be back after that. no i said nvm cuz this tourney ive played like 5 times and have gotten to top 30 or so 3 times then got screwed so i would need at least 6 hrs to play lol.