Poker-edge.com Yourself

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a calling station too!This is very interesting, if anything i'm the opposite, but since my sis uses my account to play freerolls that may be a reason to why this is what i'm under.

Seems like the standard response.Pre-Flop Tendency: SEMI LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.
Yeah, I had the same response for my early play at Pacific. I'm too tight on Stars.

shark so shiiiipshark.pngconor_mw @ Starsarrow.gifPlay With conor_mwPre-Flop Tendency: TIGHT - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes tight players in RED for easy identification.Player Type : Congratulations, you are a Shark (Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Tight-Aggressive PreFlop play and Aggressive PostFlop play will earn you great profits at the Poker Table. The Poker-Edge software clearly shows you the Sharks by placing an icon next to their name at the table so you can aviod confrontations.Strengths: You are selective with your starting hands, giving you an edge over looser players. It's hard to tell when you are bluffing because you are always aggressive. You are on the winning side of a majority of your showdowns.Weaknesses: As a shark, you have few weaknesses. You may get bored from winning all the time.Best Advice: Get an elbow brace so you don't develop arthritis from dragging in all those pots

ship the red fish!Pre-Flop Tendency: SEMI LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.Player Type : You are a RedFish (Aggressive/Passive). Your passive PostFlop play makes you a weak player. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Red Fish by placing an icon next to their name at the table!Strengths: You are aggressive Preflop, which makes you better than a GreenFish.Weaknesses: You are passive PostFlop. You rarely bet your winning hands for value or protect your made hands, giving other players an easy chance to catch up.Best Advice: Play more aggressively PostFlop. Bet or raise good hands instead of calling, and fold your weak hands. Bluff more often.

bomb

Yeah I don't agree at all. It says im a redfish (an aggressive preflop and passive post flop player). If anything, I am completely the opposite. I bet nearly every flop and do a ton of check raise bluffing. And I probably play really loose passive preflop because I like to limp with all sorts of hands.

<-- bombway too many bombs. this thing is so retardedly rigged. so dumb.

yeah sorry guys i didn't think it'd turn out ghey.

this is my secret, i was regretting the day someone would make a thread about this. By far the best tool out there IMO. and yes im a shark biiiiatchBombs can go either way they can be winners or losers wheater they are loose,semi loose or tight matters alot on how they play loose bomb plays ALOT different then a tight bomb, that goes the same for maniac's but they are always loose and 95% of the time they are losers. if you learn how to interpret the information poker edge is killer. People that disclaim this as dumb shouldn't it is VERY useful dont get discouraged if you are a bomb most of the best players are bombs it can be deceiving alot of the bad players are bombs too though. i hope that helps.

This thing has me as a Bomb too, which is... very inaccurate. Sweet!! I hope a lot of people use this POS site. PT has me as an Eagle (TA).

this is my secret, i was regretting the day someone would make a thread about this. By far the best tool out there IMO. and yes im a shark biiiiatchBombs can go either way they can be winners or losers wheater they are loose,semi loose or tight matters alot on how they play loose bomb plays ALOT different then a tight bomb, that goes the same for maniac's but they are always loose and 95% of the time they are losers. if you learn how to interpret the information poker edge is killer. People that disclaim this as dumb shouldn't it is VERY useful dont get discouraged if you are a bomb most of the best players are bombs it can be deceiving alot of the bad players are bombs too though. i hope that helps.
yeah, great help :club:

they probably need to add several rankings to further differentiate between types of players. it isn't TOO surprising that a large segment of players that read a forum are similarly ranked-- assuming that these are the players that actively try to improve their game. someone should open 10 random tables and pedge 2 players from each to see if 'bomb' is still the most used.

lately I've been trying shortstack play in ring games....this description doesn't follow my tourney play though.Player Type : You are a Caution Sign (Passive/Aggressive). You are aggressive, but only bet/raise your strong hands. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Caution Signs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!Strengths: You are aggressive PostFlop.Weaknesses: You are passive and don't raise enough hands PreFlop. It's easy to see you have a monster when you finally do raise PreFlop.Best Advice: Play more aggressively PreFlop. Play position more heavily by raising to steal blinds or isolate yourself against 1 or 2 players.

yeah, great help :club:
yeah sorry, im not the greastest at expressing myself. But the trick is to figure out which bombs know how to play and which are donks. Poker-edge in tandem with OPR usually does the trick. Ideally though they should add a couple styles to better differentiate players, i still love it and stand by it fully.