Sunday Hundred Grand

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Tucker?
Ahahah.BTW - There is a .net player at Tim's table (ShadyPete33). Cheer him on unless he wins against Tim, I love to see the rags to riches story for the guy. He doubled up 1st hand AA vs KK.
Bukator (Fort Erie)Hello... I'm fairly new to Pokerstars but I have won 2 large tournys at DreamPoker and would really like to give this a try. Thanks!
Try next week...

Here's my hero call for the tournament.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP3 (t4030)CO (t7530)Button (t4187)SB (t2090)BB (t6160)UTG (t2648)UTG+1 (t20816)MP1 (t8329)Hero (t5760)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 4club.gif, 4heart.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t900, 4 folds, BB calls t600.Flop: (t1700) 8club.gif, 9club.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (t1700) 3club.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: (t1700) 7spade.gif(2 players)BB bets t1200, Hero calls t1200.Final Pot: t4100BB has Ad 6h (high card, ace). Hero has 4c 4h (flush, jack high). Outcome: Hero wins t4100.

I got stuck at work today so did not even try to qualify. Last week I played it for the first time and made the money, although not by much, once you get past the second break it pretty much becomes an all in fest.A generous offer to stake 5 people but I gotta ask, "if you think you are good enough to cash why would you be willing to give up half that for just $10" ?Now if you are a complete donkey its a real good deal, except for the guy paying your entry.

I got stuck at work today so did not even try to qualify. Last week I played it for the first time and made the money, although not by much, once you get past the second break it pretty much becomes an all in fest.A generous offer to stake 5 people but I gotta ask, "if you think you are good enough to cash why would you be willing to give up half that for just $10" ?Now if you are a complete donkey its a real good deal, except for the guy paying your entry.
Tim played, as well.
Haha nice!GG guys that lost :D. Me and wolfe are still alive just ITM. Wolfe has a pretty nice stack.
You should have staked me, I would have won already. :club: TID Guys! Both of you. At the same time.