Sunday Hundred Grand

So I dunno what happened with the draft and all that, but i figured I'd stake a few people in the $10 hundred grand later. 50/50 no stakeback. Post your stars ID and town. I'll just check back in a few hours. Please don't ask for a stake if you have like no posts, or have terrible stats. I'm mostly looking for regulars around here, and hopefully good players :club:.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get money into stars, can people still do transfers even if you don't have money on the site?For instance, i want to get staked, but I have 0 in my account (I play AP instead), can that still go through?

I still can't get money into stars, can people still do transfers even if you don't have money on the site?For instance, i want to get staked, but I have 0 in my account (I play AP instead), can that still go through?
Yessirr
Yessirr
Well, in that case,Z_urinator (Pratt)Not sure if sharkscope has players for AP, so I might be dicked in that case.. But i have an extremely large penis, that's gotta account for something right?

JoeyFinngars (Mississauga)STEAK.JPGI may not have superb stats, but take one look at the steak above and how can you say no...Not only will it be 50/50 but I will give you this steak as well!!!

best of luck to those he picks. i hope the rest show support for them rather than whine that they were left unchosen.
This thread should turn into a rail thread for those choosen...How long does this tourney take to play usually?

Damauler12 on Stars.....could really use some good fortune!!!sw! Morning Mr. Wakefield!