Win Me Some Money

Offering 2 $10+1 stakes on FTP for the 03:00 tourney on Full Tilt. Starts in 20 minutes, so hurry up and let me know! 50/50 no stakeback. Req's:300 posts or member since 2004gogogogogogogogogo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Offering 2 $10+1 stakes on FTP for the 03:00 tourney on Full Tilt. Starts in 20 minutes, so hurry up and let me know!Req's:300 posts or member since 2004gogogogogogogogogo
Be more than happy to play...S/N = JoeyFinngars
Will do my best to win you some good mobneys!
Sorry, man, I feel weird giving it to someone who posted a begging thread.
Sorry, man, I feel weird giving it to someone who posted a begging thread.
LOL......but you won't feel weird when I ship you money after I take it down!
WOW, you reallllllly like to beg =/
This is the first time I have ever asked for a stake...I was trying to persuade him into staking me, what's wrong with that? The other thread I started was half out of boredom and half out of curiousity to see if there were any takers.
This is the first time I have ever asked for a stake...I was trying to persuade him into staking me, what's wrong with that? The other thread I started was half out of boredom and half out of curiousity to see if there were any takers.
You don't make threads asking for a stake dude we've been through this before on FCP. People can offer to give but you can't ask to get
You don't make threads asking for a stake dude we've been through this before on FCP. People can offer to give but you can't ask to get
Trust me, you won't see another one from me...I sort of knew I would get this response too but still did it...