Phill Laak Thailand Story

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all know me and my inside information on the truth AND that I WIIL HOLD AND RELAY TO YOU AS INFORMATION ON THE INSIDE OF THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENS FROM MY INSIDE INFORMATION AT RED LOBSTER IN HENDERSON....... WHAT????

You all know me and my inside information on the truth AND that I WIIL HOLD AND RELAY TO YOU AS INFORMATION ON THE INSIDE OF THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENS FROM MY INSIDE INFORMATION AT RED LOBSTER IN HENDERSON....... WHAT????
Are you on drugs or something else? I have not understood one of your posts in this entire thread, you make no sense at all...WHAT????

What this story fails to explain is Phil's motivation for hiring a hitman. Nothing in the story comes even CLOSE to motivation for murder, unless Phil is a complete sociopath - in which case he has probably already murdered a few transients himself already. I can't see 15 K being that big a deal for Phil. Combine this with the fact that the site is also an add for his business and things look pretty fishy. Weirdest viral ad campaign ever.

What this story fails to explain is Phil's motivation for hiring a hitman. Nothing in the story comes even CLOSE to motivation for murder, unless Phil is a complete sociopath - in which case he has probably already murdered a few transients himself already. I can't see 15 K being that big a deal for Phil. Combine this with the fact that the site is also an add for his business and things look pretty fishy. Weirdest viral ad campaign ever.
If you go to the 2+2 posts about this the guy that is making these claims about Laak has apparently come out and said that they agreed to work together to ship heroin to NYC within the supposed artifacts. I'm not sure but this could be reason enough for Laak to become nervous and make a move to silence this guy. Also, on top of all this he says that he has a signed affidavit from the person that was contacted by Phil for the hit...if that is true then things could get interesting.
If you go to the 2+2 posts about this the guy that is making these claims about Laak has apparently come out and said that they agreed to work together to ship heroin to NYC within the supposed artifacts. I'm not sure but this could be reason enough for Laak to become nervous and make a move to silence this guy.
No, it just makes the story even more far fetched.
Also, on top of all this he says that he has a signed affidavit from the person that was contacted by Phil for the hit...if that is true then things could get interesting.
Yeah, he says he has a signed affidavit from some other guy. Total hearsay. He has that website up why not post the affidavit from that guy then? The more claims he makes without evidence the more unbelievable his story gets.
After reading the website I don't give it much validity, not only is it full of mistakes it doesn't offer any real proof that anything actually happened. And please don't tell me I was the only one who laughed a little at the part about his wife being so scared she motor bike'd around and now only has use of one leg...
I laughed.The whole website story sounds like a country song to me....lol
If you go to the 2+2 posts about this the guy that is making these claims about Laak has apparently come out and said that they agreed to work together to ship heroin to NYC within the supposed artifacts. I'm not sure but this could be reason enough for Laak to become nervous and make a move to silence this guy. Also, on top of all this he says that he has a signed affidavit from the person that was contacted by Phil for the hit...if that is true then things could get interesting.
You watch way to much tv.
Dunno if you guys have seen this yet... short clip of Phil Laak in Thailand!He does seem to be acting a little more strange than normal.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aY7HZvFpQ
Am I the only one who actually thought that Phil was going to show up in the Karaoke up until about 45 seconds into it, then I realized I just got Rick Roll'd?<--------- JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D SO HARD

First, I have to quote "wowthats": "The half that does vote are to stupid to understand what or who they are voting for."I would be careful about calling people stupid. The errors in the above statement are more than you can comprehend.Second, all I have to say is:Anyone who has been in Thailand with both time and money has a story to tell. You people really need to get out more.

First, I have to quote "wowthats": "The half that does vote are to stupid to understand what or who they are voting for."I would be careful about calling people stupid. The errors in the above statement are more than you can comprehend.Second, all I have to say is:Anyone who has been in Thailand with both time and money has a story to tell. You people really need to get out more.
Lol, not everyone can go to Thailand
[quote name='Potomophobia' date='Friday, August 3rd, 2007, 11:09 PM' post='2055165']First, I have to quote "wowthats": "The half that does vote are to stupid to understand what or who they are voting for."I would be careful about calling people stupid. The errors in the above statement are more than you can comprehend.

First you have to be able to read and comprehend what I wrote first, then and only then should you make reference to what I Heard and liked.

Why not?
1.) Money2.) Family3.) If your family is willing to go, it's probably not a great vacation spot4.) Work5.) If you could go to Thailand, that means you could to go to other places, why the **** would you want to spend your time in a place that's full of pedophiles? (I am thinking of the right country?)
sunshine.JPGanyone else think of this song when you read this thread?http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...h&plindex=0Bangkok, Oriental settingAnd the city don't know that the city is gettingThe creme de la creme of the chess world in aShow with everything but Yul BrynnerTime flies -- doesn't seem a minuteSince the Tirolean spa had the chess boys in itAll change -- don't you know that when youPlay at this level there's no ordinary venueIt's Iceland -- or the Philippines -- or Hastings -- or --or this place!One night in Bangkok and the world's your oysterThe bars are temples but the pearls ain't freeYou'll find a god in every golden cloisterAnd if you're lucky then the god's a sheI can feel an angel sliding up to meOne town's very like anotherWhen your head's down over your pieces, brotherIt's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pityTo be looking at the board, not looking at the cityWhaddya mean? Ya seen one crowded, polluted, stinking town --Tea, girls, warm, sweetSome are set up in the Somerset Maugham suiteGet Thai'd! You're talking to a touristWhose every move's among the purestI get my kicks above the waistline, sunshineOne night in Bangkok makes a hard man humbleNot much between despair and ecstasyOne night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumbleCan't be too careful with your companyI can feel the devil walking next to meSiam's gonna be the witnessTo the ultimate test of cerebral fitnessThis grips me more than would aMuddy old river or reclining BuddhaAnd thank God I'm only watching the game -- controlling it --I don't see you guys ratingThe kind of mate I'm contemplatingI'd let you watch, I would invite youBut the queens we use would not excite youSo you better go back to your bars, your temples, your massageparlours --One night in Bangkok and the world's your oysterThe bars are temples but the pearls ain't freeYou'll find a god in every golden cloisterA little flesh, a little historyI can feel an angel sliding up to meOne night in Bangkok makes a hard man humbleNot much between despair and ecstasyOne night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumbleCan't be too careful with your companyI can feel the devil walking next to me
1.) Money2.) Family3.) If your family is willing to go, it's probably not a great vacation spot4.) Work5.) If you could go to Thailand, that means you could to go to other places, why the **** would you want to spend your time in a place that's full of pedophiles? (I am thinking of the right country?)
Good replies....I will address them individually:1) It's not as costly as you might think.2) If you are married with children, then yes.... it would be more expensive.3) I'm not sure how to reply to that logic. Does anywhere in Europe qualify as "not a great vacation spot?"4) Yeah...work can interfere..... only if you let it.5) You really need to get out and see the world. The US..... and Kansas are great places...but to stereotype an entire country because of a few news items is just plain ignorant.