Phill Laak Thailand Story

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the website I don't give it much validity, not only is it full of mistakes it doesn't offer any real proof that anything actually happened. And please don't tell me I was the only one who laughed a little at the part about his wife being so scared she motor bike'd around and now only has use of one leg...

Crazy website. Don't know if its true or not, but it is pretty evident that Phil did something to piss this guy off, can't imagine he would just randomly pick Phil Laak to torment.

100% sure that 99% of this is bs. Or... 99% sure that 100% of it is bs. Not sure which.He probably met him on holiday, found out who he was, and has now come up with an elaborate and ridiculous plan to get some money.I don't even like Phil Laak, but I'm still not buying any of it!

Just read it and it doesn't really ring true to me. Why would Phil pay someone it Thailand to murder these people? What did he stand to gain from that? Doesn't seem like he would be so worried about this guy so as to have his family killed. Also with all these pictures, why no pic of Phil in Thailand? This guy on the other hand, has generated a lot of traffic to his website which features a nice ad for his business with a big fat link at the bottom.

Probably a little truth, a little exaggeration. Obv, Phil did something to piss him off....not sure what proof he has of any of this, but pretty crazy nonetheless. Why all this time (2000?). Strange tidbit now that I think of it, I heard Phil talking to one of his buddies during the WSOP (nobody I knew) and he said something about "Keep an eye out." I remember it because I was going to ask him like "Oh do you owe Antonio money?". Weird, wonder if it was related.LOL at the leaflets. Every event littered with unabomber homicidaments.Did anyone stop to think this was a "I Bet You" schtick to see if Antonio could convince the world that Phil is a homicidal maniac.

This is retarded.

cliffnotes?
Phil Laak went to Thailand and bought a whore. Next day, he woke up and felt 'her' penis resting on his back. He wasn't happy with this and thus paid his wife, Jennifer Tilly, $15,000 to shoot this lady-man because he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Did anyone stop to think this was a "I Bet You" schtick to see if Antonio could convince the world that Phil is a homicidal maniac.
This was my first thought, and definitely possible.If not, its a very weak extortion/promotion attempt by some weirdo.
Did anyone stop to think this was a "I Bet You" schtick to see if Antonio could convince the world that Phil is a homicidal maniac.
Either that or a really convaluted hoax, that would be pretty crazy if that was a joke by them.

I was thinking something along the lines of Esfandiari messing with Laak until I saw Antonio's pic on the website also, at which time he was heaped in with Laak as being a con artist. I doubt Esfandiari would hurt his own reputation to punk Phil.

real cliff notes please....
The guy says phil came to thailand in 2000. Allegedly: -Phil hit some kids with his scooter. This guy helped pay off the families. -Phil made a deal with this guy to start an import/export business-The guy calls phil and tells him he needs an additional 10K for taxes-Phil hires a hit man to kill the guy and his wife-Phil and esfandiari cheat at poker by sharing hole cards (this one is thrown in as an extra bonus on his page)-the guy shows up at the wsop and phil runs away
Phil Laak went to Thailand and bought a whore. Next day, he woke up and felt 'her' penis resting on his back. He wasn't happy with this and thus paid his wife, Jennifer Tilly, $15,000 to shoot this lady-man because he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Not the first time Phil's been bluffed? :club: