LOL if you want to see the cards after an all-in maybe you're better off playing HU SnGs. I don't mind seeing the other guy's hand but I don't wanna show mine.(and yes, I know you can check the HH afterwards)
This is pretty meaningless since the people you don't want seeing your hands (the good players), are running Pahud and will see it without checking the HH regardless. And for the fish, seeing your cards isn't going to help them.
This is pretty meaningless since the people you don't want seeing your hands (the good players), are running Pahud and will see it without checking the HH regardless. And for the fish, seeing your cards isn't going to help them.
I get great joy from others frustration...see? just like it is right now :club:

ok, its really pissing me off that Stars isnt booting people off that are sitting out for long periods of time, if they are only going to have 10 .25/.50 tables going, they cant have people taking them up with with this dumb shit.

I have a feeling .25/.50 is gonna be easy moneyWay too many people are on the list, so many of them have to be regular .05/.10 or like .15/.25 NL players who just wanna play HU even though its way outta their roll

I have a feeling .25/.50 is gonna be easy moneyWay too many people are on the list, so many of them have to be regular .05/.10 or like .15/.25 NL players who just wanna play HU even though its way outta their roll
I have no experience HU but this is probably true.

He has been sitting out for 1/2 hour and he calls me fish, bwhahahahahFatSammy77: u wana play fishKevinJA8FCP: fish, lolKevinJA8FCP: how long you been sittin out?FatSammy77: i like playing fish that sit in with 40 or lessKevinJA8FCP: so I was rightKevinJA8FCP: youre scaredFatSammy77: not donks that sit in with 100 and river me with donk play as im sure u willKevinJA8FCP: lolKevinJA8FCP: well if you ever man up, Ill still be hereFatSammy77: so u better leave,or we be here all night bbyKevinJA8FCP: lolKuge [observer]: lolKevinJA8FCP: awww, poor fishy scared?FatSammy77: do u wana dance?FatSammy77: leave already fishKevinJA8FCP: lolKevinJA8FCP: do i wanna dance, bwhahahahahahahahahKevinJA8FCP: youre the one sitting out like a pussFatSammy77: sit in with 40 we dance bbyKevinJA8FCP: ...'oh im scared, I only wanna play someone who buys in short.....'

I have no experience HU but this is probably true.
yep.that's why 100nl is so bad on ftp and why I said the above....100nl is the lowest hu games on ftp, so all the small -- micro rather -- stakes players who wanna play hu have to go to that limit first and give it a shot....really easy money. like, i could guarentee 5k$ months profit there, relatively painlessly...just have to put in the hands.- Jordan
yep.that's why 100nl is so bad on ftp and why I said the above....100nl is the lowest hu games on ftp, so all the small -- micro rather -- stakes players who wanna play hu have to go to that limit first and give it a shot....really easy money. like, i could guarentee 5k$ months profit there, relatively painlessly...just have to put in the hands.- Jordan
Crazy. Wish I was better HU. Would be nice to mix it up.
yeah they used to have omaha hl heads up tables . dont know why they took them out
They took them out immediately after the first series of milestone hands (back in December, 2005, I think). I guess a lot of people complained that the players on the heads-up tables were just post-folding and getting a ridiculously high rate of hands per hour during that time.
If not for KK<K9 and OESFD<flopped str8 I woulda ended up WAY more than the $50
So the fish finally sat in and played you? Or was this another opponent?
He has been sitting out for 1/2 hour and he calls me fish, bwhahahahahFatSammy77: u wana play fishKevinJA8FCP: fish, lolKevinJA8FCP: how long you been sittin out?FatSammy77: i like playing fish that sit in with 40 or lessKevinJA8FCP: so I was rightKevinJA8FCP: youre scaredFatSammy77: not donks that sit in with 100 and river me with donk play as im sure u willKevinJA8FCP: lolKevinJA8FCP: well if you ever man up, Ill still be hereFatSammy77: so u better leave,or we be here all night bbyKevinJA8FCP: lolKuge [observer]: lolKevinJA8FCP: awww, poor fishy scared?FatSammy77: do u wana dance?FatSammy77: leave already fishKevinJA8FCP: lolKevinJA8FCP: do i wanna dance, bwhahahahahahahahahKevinJA8FCP: youre the one sitting out like a pussFatSammy77: sit in with 40 we dance bbyKevinJA8FCP: ...'oh im scared, I only wanna play someone who buys in short.....'
I dont get it was he mad because you only sat down with $40 or is he mad because you sat down with more than $40 and he wants you to only sit with $40?If he wants you to only sit with $40 that is hilarious.