5.50 90 player sit and go to first person with correct answer. 50/50 no stake back. Eagles were in 4 NFC chmpionships in a row. Tell me the year they played, the team they played, who won, and the name of the stadium they played at in each of the years.

2004-05 Philadelphia Eagles 27 Atlanta Falcons 10 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2003-04 Carolina Panthers 14 Philadelphia Eagles 3 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2002-03 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium2001-02 St. Louis Rams 29 Philadelphia Eagles 24 St. Louis Edward Jones DomeBeatUontehRiver(FTP)

2004-05 Philadelphia Eagles 27 Atlanta Falcons 10 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2003-04 Carolina Panthers 14 Philadelphia Eagles 3 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2002-03 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium2001-02 St. Louis Rams 29 Philadelphia Eagles 24 St. Louis Edward Jones DomeBeatUontehRiver(FTP)
Damn you, I was seconds behind.

2004-05 Philadelphia Eagles 27 Atlanta Falcons 10 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2003-04 Carolina Panthers 14 Philadelphia Eagles 3 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2002-03 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium2001-02 St. Louis Rams 29 Philadelphia Eagles 24 St. Louis Edward Jones Dome

2003-04 Philadelphia Eagles 27 Atlanta Falcons 10 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2002-03 Carolina Panthers 14 Philadelphia Eagles 3 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2001-02 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium2000-01 St. Louis Rams 29 Philadelphia Eagles 24 St. Louis Edward Jones Dome

2003-04 Philadelphia Eagles 27 Atlanta Falcons 10 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2002-03 Carolina Panthers 14 Philadelphia Eagles 3 Philadelphia Lincoln Financial Field2001-02 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium2000-01 St. Louis Rams 29 Philadelphia Eagles 24 St. Louis Edward Jones Dome

Shipped let me know when you get in ...G.L.
If you want to stake someone, stake em. Indiana Jones would rather go on a quest than claim some of these stake offers.
It's for fun it's not like there is this huge money making possibility, people take this way to serious :club:

damn meetings....i was at three of the games!!!E.A.G.L.E.S....training camp started yesterday...about 8k showed up to watch...LOLFLY EAGLES FLY ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY.... ok i admit it. i have issues!!Go Birds

FLY EAGLES FLY, ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY,FIGHT EAGLES FIGHT, SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 1 2 3 (1 2 3)HIT THEM LOW, HIT THEM HIGH, AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLYFLY EAGLES FLY, ON THE ROAD TO VICTORE-A-G-L-E-S EAGLESYou can bet I will be the biggest Eagles fan in all of Virginia next year (first year at UVa.)

damn meetings....i was at three of the games!!!E.A.G.L.E.S....training camp started yesterday...about 8k showed up to watch...LOLFLY EAGLES FLY ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY.... ok i admit it. i have issues!!Go Birds
I was at all 3 too...I am still cold thinking about the atlanta game
ahem,NFC championships aint nothing specialNow, if you want to cheer for a team that actually WINS the big game i give you.....THE DALLAS COWBOYS
Not in the salary cap era ...sorry thats all i got
2002-03 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 Philadelphia Eagles 10 Philadelphia Veterans Stadium
This week in "Great Moments in Sports Gambling": This game made me alot of money......I took Tampa Bay and the under and totally smashed it. Paid for 3 months of my rent in college as well as an XBOX. Good times.
:club:
I was at all 3 too...I am still cold thinking about the atlanta game
Crown Royal does wonders for cold! I'll PM you...some beers one day maybe on a fine Sunday morning!!
ahem,NFC championships aint nothing specialNow, if you want to cheer for a team that actually WINS the big game i give youTHE DALLAS COWBOYS
Couple thoughts jump to mind but i will take the high road...and have fond thoughts of the day Mr. Irvin broke his neck on the turf and I wasn't one of the guys who cheered when they drove him off on a stretcher. Granted my little brother and my best friend did...so i bought the next round!!Feel free to wear your Dallas jersey next time you come to a game and let me know how that works out for ya. :D:D
:club: Crown Royal does wonders for cold! I'll PM you...some beers one day maybe on a fine Sunday morning!!Sounds good