Wpt Last Night Raj Patel

I searched quickly, couldn't find any topics so if there is one I apologize and accept the flaming gracefully. Worst FT ever? "I cannot raise with full house, what if he has pocket King? I lose"etc....

I searched quickly, couldn't find any topics so if there is one I apologize and accept the flaming gracefully. Worst FT ever? "I cannot raise with full house, what if he has pocket King? I lose"etc....
Jenniffer Tilly's coaching Raj Patel???

Yeah, he seemed like an idiotic luckbox, there were several hands he played absolutely terrible at the FT. But I knew he was a lucky donk immediately after his short video-clip were he proudly said that he took 3rd place in the first tournament he played and that he learned poker by watching WPT...

"He learned how to play poker by watching the World Poker Tour"This would explain why he was prolly moving in during the 1st level getting 1-200 on his moneys.

the statement about "he might have pocket Kings, I lose...etc" was stupid. If he had pocket kings and didnt bet the turn obviously didnt get the value he deserved. to put his opponent on pocket Kings was dumb. but the worst hand of the night that he played was when he decided to reraise with his crappy A8 heart suited in position against the rockets...only to catch the trip 8's on the flop. WPT has all the donks in the world at times! yet...he's fat loaded now. what a waste!

As Devilfish would say, "the dealer has as good a chance to win than any of these b.astards at this table."
I have laughed at this for 10 minutes.WPT events should be Ultimate Texas Hold em!!
I couldnt watch it. I turned it back on with 10 minutes to go, I was hoping the old man would win.
That old man is loaded. I play with him every week. That money means nothing to him....but I was hoping that he would win too because he was donating half to cancer research plus he's a really nice guy.
but the worst hand of the night that he played was when he decided to reraise with his crappy A8 heart suited in position against the rockets...only to catch the trip 8's on the flop.
Joey Bagels prolly goes broke anyway postflop even if Raj flat calls, the only way he was avoiding going broke was if Raj folded to his re-raise and Raj wasn't folding any ace all night.
That old man is loaded. I play with him every week. That money means nothing to him....but I was hoping that he would win too because he was donating half to cancer research plus he's a really nice guy.
He just seemed like a nice guy.
Tony Bagels prolly goes broke anyway postflop even if Raj flat calls, the only way he was avoiding going broke was if Raj folded to his re-raise and Raj wasn't folding any ace all night.
FYPand yes, he was going broke there no matter what. Sick hand.
That old man is loaded. I play with him every week. That money means nothing to him....but I was hoping that he would win too because he was donating half to cancer research and the rest to the game that I play with him every week plus he's a really nice guy.
FYP....hopefully.
Goldberg probably is a good player and not just lucky and he didn't even show any stupid tv-poker antics.
He's been on TV before, finished 10th in the 2006 WSOP ME. Very solid player, played well vs Prahlad.Although he has a tendency to make TOO many laydowns, as evident when the old man limped from the SB with 54o, and he checked with A6o, pot 125K. Flop AJ3r. Old man just open shoves 800K in there, obv he had air when he failed his arms toward the pot. Fred thinks for like 2 minutes before laying it down and even showing the guy, whom I'm sure is a nice guy. But the I the whole, "old man plays tight" addage got the best of Fred there. The rest of the play in this episode was classic Donkwoods. Players playing with any AX (lol @ the old guy calling all-in with A8o vs Allen Kessler's A10, who is the Rock of Gilbraltar, and then getting there with a str8), calling huge all-ins with flush draws, and shoving with small pocket pairs and garbage and getting there. Take a chance, fingers snappin',play Ace-8 off-suit for a raise, see what happens!Spin the wheel, round and round we go!Life is good, life is sweet,Get yo'self ready for a bad beat!Yeah let’s live (let's live)!for the wonder of it allllllllllllllllllllllDonkwoods!

How come noone has mentioned that in addition to Fred Goldberg going out in 10th in the 2006 Main Event, he also won a WSOP bracelet this year in Event 40 Mixed Home Em'. He won like 205K for that. The guy can play.

How come noone has mentioned that in addition to Fred Goldberg going out in 10th in the 2006 Main Event, he also won a WSOP bracelet this year in Event 40 Mixed Home Em'. He won like 205K for that. The guy can play.
The guy can play?? He got pushed around like a little girl at that table. All someone had to do was raise him and unless he had the nuts he was folding. He even thought for over a minute before pushing in with KK against an aggressive Raj. Yeah he has some good results but thats because he never puts a chip in the middle unless hes got it.I thought Raj could play when I saw his 77 hand but then I realized it was a fluke when I saw just about every other hand he played. That was so sick with AA vs. A8h Its really hard to get youre money in much better than that and I cant believe Raj re-raised with it. He overvalued that ace wayyyyyy too much.
Raj Patel is Looshle's mentor for anyone who didn't know that. They were playing together with like 14 left and Raj kept giving him good advice. He's a nice guy, very talented.
"Hey kid, just re-raise 'em with A8 soooted........then even you can TP/MM!
The guy can play?? He got pushed around like a little girl at that table. All someone had to do was raise him and unless he had the nuts he was folding. He even thought for over a minute before pushing in with KK against an aggressive Raj. Yeah he has some good results but thats because he never puts a chip in the middle unless hes got it.I thought Raj could play when I saw his 77 hand but then I realized it was a fluke when I saw just about every other hand he played. That was so sick with AA vs. A8h Its really hard to get youre money in much better than that and I cant believe Raj re-raised with it. He overvalued that ace wayyyyyy too much.
WOW, please don't post again. Your comments are baseless, mine are not. He may be tight but he puts up results. OH, and yeah poker is that easy...never put it in without the nuts...GREAT ADVICE. Did I already mention not to ever post again? 9 times is enough.
Raj Patel is Looshle's mentor for anyone who didn't know that. They were playing together with like 14 left and Raj kept giving him good advice. He's a nice guy, very talented.
I can't seem to find the 'sw' there.Seriously...this might've been the worst WPT FT as far as the worst two players making it to HU.