Back From The Grave And Born........all Over Again

Ok............. it's been a while. Hahahahahaha and I'm sure no one who is on this site now, even knows who I am.I'm a poker Player. I've been playing for 11 years now. Blah Blah Blah..... who cares........If you can go into the archives, You would read some interesting shiiat.The old school people are probably gone,...... I don't know because I haven't been keeping up for a while.You see. I found a way to happiness that I didin't expect........................................ I found............. the church ............ again.Alot of what I said while I was posting a couple years ago......... was very against religion in general. I now greatly regret some of those things. Hey,........... I'm still the same person........................ I still love woman and love to play poker........... I have told my religious family this. But,......... they surprised me and didn't judge me for who I am. ..................................... This changed the "Diabolical" in me and made me see things in a different way. I believe in not judging others or inflicting guilt on them. My new family, for the most part, hasn't done this. So now I'm here....................... I I'm still who I am and I am open for any way I can Help. Just the beginningDiabolical

I don't know if you could archive some of my posts,......... And I'm Not afraid for anyone to read them. But one of the major one's was entitled" The Sexy Woman on this site" another is "Did I ever tell you............. Diabolical" And another was " Did I ever Tell you how I became Diabolical"............There were countless others on religion that you coul enjoy............ Check it out............ Diabolical

I sure hope your posting skills have improved. And please, stop with all the ......between words. I forgot you until I revisited some of our old material. I really hope you have changed.If you want to 'archive your posts' just click your own name and click find all posts by users.

Ok............. it's been a while. Hahahahahaha and I'm sure no one who is on this site now, even knows who I am.I'm a poker Player. I've been playing for 11 years now. Blah Blah Blah..... who cares........If you can go into the archives, You would read some interesting shiiat.The old school people are probably gone,...... I don't know because I haven't been keeping up for a while.You see. I found a way to happiness that I didin't expect........................................ I found............. the church ............ again.Alot of what I said while I was posting a couple years ago......... was very against religion in general. I now greatly regret some of those things. Hey,........... I'm still the same person........................ I still love woman and love to play poker........... I have told my religious family this. But,......... they surprised me and didn't judge me for who I am. ..................................... This changed the "Diabolical" in me and made me see things in a different way. I believe in not judging others or inflicting guilt on them. My new family, for the most part, hasn't done this. So now I'm here....................... I I'm still who I am and I am open for any way I can Help. Just the beginningDiabolical
Was it lost?

I never really enjoyed your posts or flames but like some other posters I don't really care for, you bring "something" to the table.Welcome back.Did you find find god or just the church? If it's the latter, weak dude, fucking weak.

I never really enjoyed your posts or flames but like some other posters I don't really care for, you bring "something" to the table.Welcome back.Did you find find god or just the church? If it's the latter, weak dude, fucking weak.
I never really was a flamer... or was involved in the flame wars. I just expresses my opinions. And I shafted those that were the real flamers on this forum. I like positive people,........... But can't stand negative shiiiat
I sure hope your posting skills have improved. And please, stop with all the ......between words. I forgot you until I revisited some of our old material. I really hope you have changed.If you want to 'archive your posts' just click your own name and click find all posts by users.
I b=never meant to be a pain in the arse with my pauses................................................ I just hate the coma................................... ,...........................It doesn't do any justice in the pause. And besides,...................... It;s different from the norm and I am very far from normal.
oh,.......... Thank you for the last bit of info................. I'll try to get some of my shiiiat out of the archives................. I want to show some of my new family what I was thinking at the time........................................ I am not afraid of judgment from them............... They have excepted me for what I am........ I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Ok............. it's been a while. Hahahahahaha and I'm sure no one who is on this site now, even knows who I am.I'm a poker Player. I've been playing for 11 years now. Blah Blah Blah..... who cares........If you can go into the archives, You would read some interesting shiiat. ORLY?The old school people are probably gone( your not a big deal),...... I don't know because I haven't been keeping up for a while.You see. I found a way to happiness that I didin't expect........................................ I found............. the church ............ again. (keep that to yourself)Alot of what I said while I was posting a couple years ago......... was very against religion in general. ( gman?)I now greatly regret some of those things. Hey,........... I'm still the same person........................ I still love woman and love to play poker........... I have told my religious family this. But,......... they surprised me and didn't judge me for who I am. ..................................... This changed the "Diabolical" in me and made me see things in a different way. I believe in not judging others or inflicting guilt on them. My new family, for the most part, hasn't done this. So now I'm here....................... I I'm still who I am and I am open for any way I can Help. Just the beginningDiabolical
800 postaments you were well missed man...LIZE ZOMG what you been up to???you found Christ thats great, so have 10000000 billion other peoplelets all hold off judgement for a week