What Is Everyone's Background?

I spent ages doing out a killer HSP one before realising i had done it too small, and when i stretched it it looked like crap :club:

can we say hi-jacked
Only if you can say "Lame newbie thread that doesn't deserve a serious response" You want to know people's back grounds, spend a little time in this forum actually listening instead of throwing out canned saccharine pronouncements then getting defensive when people call you on it.
Only if you can say "Lame newbie thread that doesn't deserve a serious response" You want to know people's back grounds, spend a little time in this forum actually listening instead of throwing out canned saccharine pronouncements then getting defensive when people call you on it.
meh picture refuses to work nevermind..
you say that, i hear - i have no life and love starting crap, MOM I TOLD YOU DONT WALK IN ON ME.... wacker....
you say that, i hear - i have no life and love starting crap, MOM I TOLD YOU DONT WALK IN ON ME.... wacker....
And this is why you are a completely useless poster, and add nothing to this or any of the forums. YOu don't listen to other people, you don't think rationally, you don't have in any way an open mind.. you are just ignorant and you revell in your ignorance. This is not the religion forum's first week in business. We are not struggling to find subjects to talk about or needing to get to know each other a little better before we plunge into discourse. You want to contribute, then please do so.. but don't expect any of us to take retarded threads like this seriously.
And this is why you are a completely useless poster, and add nothing to this or any of the forums. YOu don't listen to other people, you don't think rationally, you don't have in any way an open mind.. you are just ignorant and you revell in your ignorance. This is not the religion forum's first week in business. We are not struggling to find subjects to talk about or needing to get to know each other a little better before we plunge into discourse. You want to contribute, then please do so.. but don't expect any of us to take retarded threads like this seriously.
look at the one whom cant take a joke now.... your just full of it bro...