First hand at the table, never seen the villain before so no reads.Bunch of limpers, maybe 4 or 5, sb makes it 6 to go, I reraise to 20, everyone folds except for sb.flop is 9s8c6csb leads out 30.I call.Turn brings 5d.Sb bets 60.I ????????comments on flop and turn play welcome.erac

At first I thought this was a brag post about having 1,010 Big Blinds at a 1/2 NL table.Should put TT next time =PI probably would have just called PF, yeah you let a bunch of other people in most likely but I like playing TT for set value from something like the BB at a 9 person table since it's tough to play postflop.

Raise the flop erac. SB is stabbing as often as he's value-betting, and you're letting him draw against your susceptible hand. Did you flat-call because of your draw?

Raise the flop erac. SB is stabbing as often as he's value-betting, and you're letting him draw against your susceptible hand. Did you flat-call because of your draw?
yeah, figured i had 6 outs at worst, and if he was stabbing he wouldn't stab again at the turn.

So you don't have the 10 of clubs?Yeah I also thought it was a 1,010 BB post. I was still curious even to see the brag though lol.