Heading to Tunica this weekend with some friends. We are staying at the goldstrike. Just thought I'd see if anyone is going to be down there? It seems like the horseshoe and goldstrike are having first Sat of the month tourneys with decent structures and starting stacks. If anyone is going hit me up and we can get some drinks.

I will be there with my brother and two friends...at Gold StrikeI will be there late thursday night...
Its gonna be a good time. I will be there friday afternoon. Are you going to play in the sat tourney
Its gonna be a good time. I will be there friday afternoon. Are you going to play in the sat tourney
which one at which place? I plan to play mainly tourneys and maybe some cash games...I really dont have a gameplan just play by ear I guess.. We should meet up and chill or something..

There will be a guy with me that is 6 foot 8 280lbs.. If you see him, I will be close. My name is Jeremy just ask him where I'm at if you would like to get a drink or just say Hi or something. He should stand out in a crowd. I'm fixing to head that way shortly.. Good Luck if I dont see you hope you win a ton.