Your Most Disliked Pros

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenes - the "CHARK" stuff is so annoying.The Asian woman I've seen a couple times - JJ Leu?? - or something like that - I really don't want to see her boobs, and her outfits hurt my eyes.I thought Devilfish came across as a real prick on the WSOP PLO final table.

Brenes - the "CHARK" stuff is so annoying.The Asian woman I've seen a couple times - JJ Leu?? - or something like that - I really don't want to see her boobs, and her outfits hurt my eyes.I thought Devilfish came across as a real prick on the WSOP PLO final table.
Are you talking about the lady who went HU with Ted Forrest recently on the WPT?I kinda like her, she's a damn good player.
Prahlad's a douch*. The crap he pulled with Lisandro, damn I wish he got his face punched out over that one. He kept whining about something that didn't even happen. What a baby.
Are you only gonna judge him based on that one ESPN telecast?It seems like Prahlad means well, but it seems like he's an okay guy.

I don't like David Singer cuse he looks and sounds like a moronTilly because she is a bad playerSHANNON ELIZABETH IS A STUPID ****! I hate her the most.

without a doubt,BigSanta. He's a great player, but he's a complete A-Hole.on the other side, Evanski, evanski's friends, and genius28 are all super chill. Many people don't seem to care for that phil gordon fellow much...

Brenes is a nice guy. He's tons of fun and willing to talk to anyone in the card room.

Phil laak gets annoying by constantly trying to get tv time on HSPMattusow is a prick too, likes to call everyone a fish and then proceed to bust out on a bluff.... lol

HATED (not in order)1. Vanessa Rousso (Thinks she is smart but hasn't done a lot and probably never will)2. Antonio Esfandiari (IDK maybe its just his playing style)3. Scott Fischman (The way he celebrated when he got lucky on Awada)4. Tony G (just an ahole, barely says anything on PAD though)5. Devilfish (seems to genuinely blame the dealer when bad cards come, bottom 2 pair with a straight draw doesn't usually rate to be good vs a bet and a raise in Omaha)6. Brad Booth (haven't seen a lot of him but just seems to have a bad arrogance about him, could be wrong though)LIKED1. Phil Hellmuth (Kind of goes against the reasons why I said I didn't like some of the other players but I like him and the way he plays. Yeah he is a jerk a lot at the table but at least he only does it when he is losing)2. Daniel Negreanu3. Mike Matusow ( Sometimes a jerk but you have to respect that he isn't afraid to say how he feels. I obviously don't know him but I am willing to bet if he is your friend and you were in trouble he would be the person to call)4. Allen Cunningham5. Dan Harrington6. Doyle Brunson7. John Juanda

i like turtles.wait....what.
What the hell is this from? Someone at work today wouldn't shut up about the fact he liked turtles
  • 2 months later...